[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes + Blood Knight: Patch 4.9 Released

Probably it’s due to the level overcap, better ask to Van Houck

When you play Necro on Immortal long enough and decide to give some love to “yours”.

Death Nova/Grim Scythe/Bone Armor - FX Improvements:

ezgif-1-df796ae67d

Bone Spikes | Bone Spear:

ezgif-5-ecdf7bb179

7 Likes

Don’t you guys have phones???

• 23 new legendary items supporting GD/D3 classes combo.
  • 12 new epic items.
  • SFX/VFX Improvements.
  • A few balance changes and more bug fixes.

Patch 4.1 is available now. Click on the image to download it.

Patch Notes 4.1

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with Strafe, the skill granted by the Gears of Dreadlands Set, it was not working properly after Patch 4.0.
  • Fixed the FX effect of Dreadland’s Automail Forearm with male characters.
  • Fixed the description and icon of the Bone Storm skill granted by the Grace of Inarius set.
  • Removed old FX effects from Monster Hunter and Wildwood swords.
  • Kanai’s Relic: Tall Man has been removed. Now the amulet is a unique item as its description says.
  • Fixed an issue where Guard of Johanna and Bracers of Fury didn’t have the ‘Mythical’ prefix on its Level 94 versions.
  • Fixed an issue where the “of Shivers” suffix was not granting points to Bone Spikes.
  • Fixed the name of Kanai’s Cube: Tzo Krin.
  • Updated several Kanai’s Relics with corrections to damage bonuses and skill modfiiers.

FX Improvements to:

• Crusader → Smite, Shatter and Justice.
  • Barbarian → Seismic Slam.
  • Demon Hunter → Entangling Shot, Side Guns and Shatter Shot.
  • Necromancer → Bone Spikes, Grim Scythe, Bone Armor, Bone Spirit and Death Nova.
  • Wizard → Diamond Skin and Frost Nova.
  • Monk → Crippling Wave.
  • Fires of Heaven, skill granted by Fate of the Fell.
  • Slash when modified by Mythical Pinto’s Pride, Mythical Swami and Remorseless.
  • Spectral Blade when modified by Mythical Spiritguards.
  • Electrocute when modified by Mythical Quetzalcoatl and Mythical Bonds of C’Lena.
  • Weapon Throw and Condemn when modified by Mythical Drakon’s Lesson.
  • Consecration when modified by Mythical Maximus.
  • Cluster Arrow when modified by its transmuter Maelstrom and Mythical Uskang.

NEW ITEMS

Epics:

• Primordial Soul
  • Orb of the Infinite Depth
  • Exarian
  • The Zweihander
  • Cam’s Rebuttal
  • Stalgard’s Decimator
  • Scrimshaw
  • Echoing Fury
  • Sun Keeper
  • Hallowed Bulwark
  • Sublime Conviction
  • Umbral Oath

Legendaries:

• Lord Greenstone’s Fan
  • Kmar’s Tenclip
  • Longshot
  • Demon’s Demise
  • Empyrion’s Messenger
  • Blood-Magic Blade
  • Earthshatter
  • Vo’Toyias Spiker
  • Ivory Tower
  • Aetherwalker
  • Coven’s Criterion
  • Doombringer
  • Shard of Hate
  • Gazing Demise
  • Etched Sigil
  • Warmonger
  • Won Khim Lau
  • Jekangbord
  • Sickle of Jairo
  • Sever
  • Unrelenting Phalanx
  • Baleful Remnant
  • Standoff

NEW KANAI’S RELICS

• Kanai’s Cube: Longshot
  • Kanai’s Cube: Demon
  • Kanai’s Cube: Lord
  • Kanai’s Cube: Votoyias
  • Kanai’s Cube: Aetherwalker
  • Kanai’s Cube: Ivory
  • Kanai’s Cube: Earthshatter
  • Kanai’s Cube: Doombringer
  • Kanai’s Cube: Shard
  • Kanai’s Cube: Gazing
  • Kanai’s Cube: Etched
  • Kanai’s Cube: Won Khim Lau
  • Kanai’s Cube: Sever
  • Kanai’s Cube: Baleful
  • Kanai’s Cube: Standoff

ITEM CHANGES

Doombringer (Vanilla amulet)

• Renamed to Warbringer. Granted skill renamed to Herald of War.

Mythical Sacred Harvester

• Modifier | Bone Spear: Weapon damage reduced from 12% to 8%.

Cosmic Strand

• Lightning resistance removed.

Hellskull

• Racial bonus defense changed from Aetherials to Chthonics as it was supposed to be.

Fate of the Fell

• Now it’s properly converted to Crusader’s one-handed weapon with all latest improvements.

Wrath of the Bone King

• Damage conversion removed.

The Lidless Wall

• Aether damage increased.
  • Modifier | Shield Bash: Aether damage increased from 100 to 180.

Frydehr’s Wrath

• Fixed the retaliation values for its mythical version. Fire retaliation increased from 650 to 1850. Bonus to all retaliation increased from 40% to 100%.

Akanesh, Herald of the Righteousness

• Modifier | Cyclone Strike: 50% weapon damage removed. Added 120 Fire | 120 Lightning damage and 420 Burn Damage over 3 seconds.

Wisdom of Kalan

• Bug Fix: Removed Aether Retaliation from modifiers.

Drakon’s Lesson

• Modifier | Shield Bash: Weapon damage increased from 40% to 60%.

Mythical Night’s Reaping

• Modifier | Death Nova: Weapon damage reduced from 50% to 20%.

Tikilandian Spellblade

• Frightening Aspect: Removed negative stats.

Mythical Nayr’s Black Death

• Now it also converts Corpse Explosion damage: Aether and Cold to Acid.

Mythical Kridershot

• Elemental Strike | Modifier: Weapon damage increased from 24% to 50%.

Mythical Kyoshiro’s Blade

• Wave of Light | Modifier: Flat damage removed. Added 36% Weapon Damage.

Mythical Guard of Johanna

• Racial bonuses removed. Lightning retaliation removed. Fire retaliation increased from 1320 to 1720-2200. (720-1200 on the normal version).
  • Blessed Hammer | Modifier: Retaliation Added to Attack reduced from 20% to 8%. Reduced resistances and crit damage removed.
  • Wave of Light | Modifier: Electrocute damage removed. Burn damage increased. Crit damage removed.

Lidless Wall

• Added 1700 Physical damage retaliation and 65% to all Retaliation damage. Bonus attack speed removed.

Convention of Elements

• Granted skill is now a debuff spell.

SETS:

Armor of Akkhan:

• Now it has a set modifier for Condemn as intended on Patch 4.0.
  • Hand Piece: Weapon damage to Slash reduced from 40% to 20%.

Natalya’s Vengeance:

• Level requirement of normal version pieces increased to 68.
  • Set bonuses: Armor piercing changed to 30% (normal) and 50% (mythical). Crit damage removed.
  • Natalya’s Slayer: Armor piercing changed to 50% on both versions.

Helltooth Harness:

• Vitality/Chaos resistances reduced from 28% to 20% (normal) and 30% to 28% (mythical).
  • Modifier/Firebomb - Reduction to target’s resistances removed.
  • Modifier/Firewall - Burn damage increased from 200 to 280 over 2 seconds.

SKILL CHANGES:

WIZARD

• Blazar: Mana and total damage are no longer increased.
  • Mirror Image: Now they properly disappear when their living time expires. No longer shows icons on left-upper corner.

DEMON HUNTER

• Elemental Strike: Weapon damage changed from 90-116% to 50-170% at regular ranks and from 132% to 250% by Rank 22. Energy cost now scales from 4 to 28. Fire damage massively increased. Damage overall from modifiers increased, except for the Immolation Shot AoE, for that it was reduced.
  • Chakram: Damage scaling reduced at regular ranks and increased at ultimate ranks.

CRUSADER

• Bombardment: Fire damage increased at ultimate ranks.
  • Shield Bash: -20% Weapon damage by Rank 12 and -40% by Rank 22. Retaliation added to attack increased from 20% to 25% by Rank 22.
  • Holy Bolt: Flat restored health removed. % Health restored increased to 6%.

NECROMANCER

• Mastery: Spirit scaling reduced.
  • Bone Spikes: Weapon damage increased from 10-40% to 50-210%. Pierce damage reduced from 6-126 to 5-84. Cold damage reduced from 12-228 to 10-180. Radius increased from 3.0 to 3.5. Energy cost reduced.
  • Frost Spikes: Frostburn damage increased from 20-152 to 26-180. Vitality damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks. Energy cost reduced.
  • Sudden Impact: Total damage modifier reduced from 100% to 50%. Weapon damage increased from 30% to 60%.
  • Bone Spear: Energy cost increased by Rank 16.
  • Bone Spirit: Ranks increased from 12/22 to 16/26. Energy cost scaling reduced. Flat damage overall increased, however the damage bonuses and life reduction were removed.
  • Panic Attack: Damage scaling reduced. Now it adds energy cost to Bone Spirit.

BARBARIAN

• Bloodthirst: Health regeneration reduced to 60 by Rank 10 and to 132 by rank 20.
  • Seismic Slam: Weapon damage nerfed. Physical damage reduced as well.
  • Cleave: Internal Trauma damage reduced. Weapon damage reduced at ultimate ranks.
  • Leap: Physical Damage increased. Energy Cost scaling reduced at ultimate ranks.
10 Likes

You put more work into this one patch than Blizzard has the past 5 years of D3. I will not even speak of Diablo Immoral. Thank you for this!

3 Likes

Awesome! Im looking forward to update this for my compilationmod next week aswell! :slight_smile: Have a nice sunday!

1 Like

Thanks for this awesome mod.First time palying this mod.I have a question though.Which class is the best support for DH in terms of DPS and survivability?Is DH viable in late end game?Which skill is op?

1. DH is definitely viable end game
  2. no skill is OP, but my favorites are Rain of Vengeance, Vengeance and Chakram (and Cluster arrow if you like big numbers)
  3. Best support class is Inquisitor as it has similar damage profile (pierce and elemental) and lots of utility

It seems that my inventory stash tab is not unlocking.I still have only 1 inventory stash and already progress with the story.Is there a way or any console command to unlock it…

Have you completed these quests? https://www.reddit.com/r/Grimdawn/comments/ghq3xa/comment/fqa9iqn/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

There’s nothing in the mod that affects the extra tabs.

I’ve been enjoying executioner (Dh / Inquisitor)

I made a pierce hungering arrow build that works pretty well. I was able to kill calla with a lot of kiting, but it’s pretty sweaty gameplay. The damage is very strong.

How is Phalanx scaling? With player or pet bonuses? it doesnt say in the tooltip

Hi Grimmer,thanks for the reply.I think I bugged my playthrough.First,I played in normal veteran and after unlocking 1st portal switch to elite then unlock portal and switch to ultimate.I finish Chapter 1 and still no extra inventory tab.I did’nt skip any quest.Is there a console command to unlock inventory stash tab.By the way,I 'am really enjoying your mod and thanks for the hardwork and dedication for creating this mod​:+1::beers:

1 Like

I also tried Executioner and using multishot.Pack clearing is good but lacking on single target.Any skill for Inquisitor or DH that will melt bosses in seconds?

Just reminding you and whoever wants more info/tips about builds and stuff, you guys can join the modding community discord, there are some builds made with D3 classes there.

Would it be possible to get the Sweep Attack animation from D3 (Flail weapon sweeping) into GD? And/or Flails skins for maces for example?

I think Okami or Ram tried to import them, no success, the swing animation doesn’t work properly

Sadge, this is a really cool animation

Patch 4.1 Reuploaded

• Changes to Arcane Orb, Rain of Vengeance and Chakram.
  • New visual effect to personal rifts.
  • More bug fixes and VFX/SFX improvements.

Download it here: Google Drive | Nexus Mods | ModDB

Patch notes below were mixed with the patch notes from last week on the original post.

Patch 4.1 - Update 1

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the “of the Decrepit” suffix was called “of the Shattered Grounds”
  • Fixed an issue where Robes of Rydraelm had wrong textures and model.
  • Fixed an issue where Sublime Conviction had no textures.
  • Fixed an issue where the Soul Harvest’s FX effect wasn’t working properly.
  • Fixed an issue where Blazar and Supermassive didn’t have the new cast sound effect.
  • Fixed an issue where Inner Sanctuary displayed a blue FX effect.

General:

• Added D3 sound effects to Demon Hunter crossbows and hand-crossbows. Vanilla crossbows were not affected.
  • Personal rift has new visual and sound effects now.
  • Fixed or added light color scheme for several skills.

VFX/SFX Improvements to:

• Blood is Power
  • Final Service
  • Immolation Shot
  • Chakram
  • Blazar
  • Frozen Orb
  • Rain of Vengeance
  • Condemn when modified by The Lidless Wall.
  • Bone Spikes when modified by Grace of Inarius.

SETS

Grace of Inarius:

• Added an icon to its Set Skill.
  • Added more information to the Set Skill description.
  • Chance to knockdown enemies removed from the Dual Scythes secondary skill.
  • Modifier | Bone Spikes: Extra radius reduced from 2.0 to 1.5.

Kridershot

• Elemental Strike’s modifier: Weapon damage increased from 50% to 80%.

Longshot:

• Chilling Rounds | Modifier: Frostburn damage replaced with 8% Weapon Damage.

Mythical Trag’Oul’s Fang:

• Modifier | Whirlwind: Life steal increased from 10% to 20%.

DEMON HUNTER

• Elemental Strike: Fire damage increased.
  • Immolation Shot: Fire damage bonus moved to Withering Fire.
  • Withering Fire: Fire/Burn damage bonuses increased from 5-60% to 8-96%.
  • Steady Aim: Added 20% Crit Damage.
  • Ball Lightning: Electrocute damage reduced.
  • Chakram: Number of summoned chakrams reduced to 2 per cast. Spinning speed increased.
  • Serpentine: Chance to freeze reduced from 20% to 10%. Freeze duration reduced from 2.0 to 1.5.
  • Rain of Vengeance: Bleeding damage reduced. Pierce damage scaling reduced at early ranks. Number of projectiles increased from 12 to 16.
  • Cluster Arrow: Ranks increased by 12/22 to 16/26.
  • Loaded for Bear: Burning damage reduced from 5 to 3 seconds.

BARBARIAN

• Seismic Slam: Weapon damage scaling reduced at ultimate ranks.

NECROMANCER

• Bone Spikes: Weapon damage reduced at early ranks.
  • Sudden Impact: Weapon damage increased from 60% to 100%.
  • Frailty: Reduction to target’s Defensive Ability nerfed.
  • Cursed Scythe: Reduction to target’s Defensive Ability buffed.
  • Blood is Power: Vitality retaliation removed.
  • Land of the Dead: Bonus to all retaliation removed.

MONK

• Wave of Light: Weapon damage increased from 85-220% to 90-270% at regular ranks and from 270% to 330% by Rank 26.
  • Crippling Wave: Weapon damage slightly increased.
  • Cyclone Strike: Animation now works with ranged weapons.

WIZARD

• Frozen Orb: Now it releases 4 spinning projectiles on impact.
  • Obliteration: Electrocute/Burn damage increased at regular ranks and slightly reduced at ultimate ranks.
  • Arcane Orbit: Damage reduced.
4 Likes

Do you have a list of what the new items added in 4.1 do? Since Tools is not updated for 4.1 yet.

Also, I’d love to have a set/items with +Punish and +Aegis of menhir for a fire retal Crusader/Oathkeeper :slight_smile:

Not organized, but I’ve took a few screenshots back when I was making then:

New Items

sever

standoff

Some received a few changes before the release, but it’s not too different from the screenshots. And the other ones I’ve already posted here, just scroll up and you’ll find.