[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes: Patch 5.0 Released

So, now to notify Dammitt for the grimtools update? :smile:

just follow the instructions of the patch from last week

yes, I’ve sent him a message

1 Like

ok after level 86 i discovered Haedrig Eamon, who is better than me? :smile: d3 item draw is fantastic, everything now makes sense.

hmm Mythical crusader soulshmasher reqiures 10000 physique? :open_mouth:

Read the original mod post. This is just made so you can’t equip it without the trait in Crusader that removes the requirement and let you equip 2 hands as 1 hand

1 Like

@Grimer Have given any thought to adding Diablo 4 classes at a later date? Just out of curiosity.

@BANITA you’ve been here for years, why are u asking these questions just now? And discovering Haedrig just now.

eb5a1bfad1746d5574e1795da85d4037b3b03cab_hq

Mega-hyper-super not.

3 Likes

:joy: Fair enough!

It’s a Diablo 3 mod, not Diablo 4 mod. :smirk:

1 Like

Grimer-it’s true, I’ve been following your mod for years, I’ve installed it many times, but I’ve never played it seriously.It’s always been a mod that I save for last, when I’ve done everything else.Well, the moment has finally come - and I don’t regret waiting so long. The amount of mechanics and complexity of this mod is amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I updated GT with the latest mod data.

4 Likes

Yeah, It may be difficult for @Grimer to implement a paywall into the mod…

Hey Grimer, one simple point to the last update, Witch Doctor’s Confidence Ritual lacks information that it is a toggle ability. Thank you.

1 Like

Is The Butcher’s Sickle missing only in Grimtools or was it removed?

ok also I have one more question for Grimer - I don’t know all the visual skills for all the characters.I mean additional effects from items such as firewall etc.Are all these visual effects copied/extended from other skills, or did you do most of them yourself from the beginning? I only ask for fx(visual effects)not about statisticssets etc.

I pick a existing vanilla FX and I modify it. I may be wrong, but at this point, I think that not a single class skill has a untouched vanilla fx.

Now it drops from The Butcher only, maybe grimtools doesn’t recognize items from Shattered Realm or something like that.

After 5 days of playing I have 95 level hammerdin/mage I use lighting hammer + storm armor+ lighting shield bash . I have all the most powerful weapons except the set items.
At every step you can see how everything is thought out - weapons with skills for several classes, great skill effects. and how much time did it cost.I’ll play for a few more days, and I’m considering another class.Great work, it could be a paid addon to the game :wink:

There’s a big bug right now with the reworked Harmony skill for the monk. First off, its dependency somehow is Mantra of Conviction instead of Alacrity (exalted_soul in the dbr files). Secondly, it seems to apply on Mantra of Conviction, meaning the enemies get buffs to their resists except for elemental resists. You can further verify this by seeing that every point you put in Harmony, the Energy Reserved cost for Mantra of Conviction increases.

Yep, can confirm this is the case in my current WIP Grimar patch too. Harmony requires MoC.

Thanks, TSP.

Monk players, just extract these files to the ‘Diablo_III’ folder and overwrite them to fix this issue: Monk-Hotfix

I will check if there are more bugs and reupload the full version with the Monk-hotfix included, probably by sunday night.

1 Like