[MOD] Grim Dawn Crafting Enhanced

Grim Dawn Crafting Enhanced Version 1.0
(click above to download)

Up-to-date Patch notes here!!!

Version 1.0 intro patch notes
All recipes for partial components now give a completed one, since it was annoying and unsatisfying to only craft parts one at a time. This list is probably pointless but I did actually leave a few of them untouched.

Blacksmiths have been revamped. Each blacksmith now only has two blacksmith bonuses, of which both should be desirable. Their bonuses are now static where it was possible to make them so. This change is to lower RNG influencing your crafting by a large amount. Give me feedback on if any of the below seem worthless.
Duncan gives (1-3% cast speed + 2% spirit) or (5% elemental resist + 9% energy regen)
Angrim gives 1-2% attack speed or (4% pierce resist + 5% armor)
Legion smith gives 69-71 health or (3% aether + chaos resist.)
Necropolis smith gives 1-3% crit dmg or (3% poison AND bleed resist)
Celestial smith gives 11% total damage or (9 OA and 5 DA)
Gaius Ember in Outskirts gives (4% to physique and cunning) or (4% vit resist and 7% hp regen)
Kaylon in Malmouth gives (+4% damage blocked by shields and -2% block recovery time) or (6% stun/freeze/trap resist)

Some craftable items have been changed since they’re so underused.
Intrepid Warboots - added +3% OA.
Puppetmaster Links - added 7 flat physical dmg bonus to pets

Components

All rare tier component requirements halved, rounding up.
Aether Soul - Requirements reduced by a third
Aethersteel Bolts - Requirements halved
Amber - Requirements halved
Antivenom Salve - 3 Scrap Required => 2
Ballistic Plating - Requirements halved
Battered Shell - 1 Frozen Heart required replaced with 1 Scavenged Plating
Black Tallow - Requirements reduced by a third
Bladed Plating - Requirements halved
Blazing Ruby - Requirements halved
Blessed Steel - Requirements reduced by a third
Blessed Whetstone - Requirements reduced by a third
Bloodied Crystal - Requirements halved
Coldstone - Requirements halved
Deathchill Bolts - Requirements halved
Dense Fur - 3 Scrap Required => 2
Enchanted Earth - Requirements halved
Enchanted Flint - Requirements halved
Flintcore Bolts - Requirements halved
Focusing Prism - Requirements reduced by a third
Hell’s Bane Ammo - Requirements halved
Leathery Hide - Requirements reduced by a quarter
Molten Skin - 3 Scrap Required => 2
Reinforced Shell - Requirements halved
Resilient Plating - 3 Scrap Required => 2
Restless Remains - Requirements reduced by a third
Riftstone - Requirements reduced by a third
Rigid Shell - 3 Scrap Required => 2
Rotten Heart - Requirements reduced by a third
Runic Topaz - Requirements unchanged, but modified so it gives you a complete Runic Topaz for 4x the cost.
Runestone - Requirements unchanged, but modified so it gives you a complete Runestone for 3x the cost of a partial Runestone.
Sanctified Bone - Requirements halved
Seal of x - Requirements unchanged, but modified so it gives you a complete seal for 4x the cost.
Serrated Shell - Requirements halved
Severed Claw - Requirements halved
Spellscorched Plating - Requirements halved
Spined Carapace - Requirements reduced by a third
Tainted Heart - Requirements halved
Ugdenbog Leather - Requirements halved
Vengeful Wraith - Requirements reduced by a third.
Venom Tipped Ammo - Requirements halved
Vicious Spikes - Requirements halved
Vitriolic Gallstone - Requirements halved
Voidtouched Ammo - Requirements halved
Wrathstone - Requirements unchanged, but modified so it gives you a complete Wrathstone for 3x the cost.

This mod aims to: Make your choice of blacksmith matter. Make crafting less grindy. Make crafting less RNG based. Streamline annoying parts of crafting. Improve the balance the shittiest craftable loot.

If it isn’t obvious, this mod is meant to be a template for other modders. Something a lot of people modding the base game may want to include. It will also be something for me to merge into my full end-game-compilation I have in mind. So far I’m working on this mod + Multiplayer Enhanced. A bigger project I have in mind is a “Boss Fights, revamped!” mod where I touch up all the boss fights to last longer but be more interesting and difficult.

Changes coming way later: I plan on adding level 90 versions of low level components that you can only get through crafting. I dunno where I’ll put the blueprints yet… maybe just a new vendor. I won’t make a level 90 version of every component, just ones that I think if amplified could compete with current component choices for their slots, without pushing out existing meta choices. Or said differently, I don’t want to buff low level components to the point that currently used components stop getting used all together. The idea is to add more diversity of choice. Runic Topaz’s days of being used on 90+% of builds are numbered.

Please give me feedback on my changes, and feel free to suggest which craftable magic (yellow) and rare (green) tier items are garbage and need buffing.

Installation

1. After downloading, unzip folder to this location:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods
    1a. If “mods” folder doesn’t exist, make one.
    2a. If using cloud save, learn how to get your character files onto your computer via this thread.
    2b. If not using cloud save, or having done 2a, use Mamba’s GDStash to transfer your characters from vanilla over to the mod if you don’t want to start over.
  2. Make sure you go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save and copy your transfer.gst, transmutes.gst and most importantly your formulas.gst over to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\CraftingEnhanced . Failure to do so may result in your playing the mod with blank blacksmiths who can’t craft anything. This can be fixed at any time with this step though.

Reserved for later

Neat.
When official GD development comes to an end, I’m definitely looking forward to see what you, Ceno, and others come up with.
Hope we can get something of the same scope as the best TQ mods, they added so much to the original games.

pls i need complete blue prints in crafting with complete list…thanks

This program can give you all blueprints: [Tool] GD Stash
Here’s the list: Blueprints - Grim Dawn Item Database

thanks alot…