[MOD]New Caravan & Inventory (Nostalgic version) Apply to GD v1.2.0.5 (GDX2)

DownLoad:

New_Caravan & Inventory & Summon immediately_for_GD1205.zip (3.5 MB) Containing Source

Usage: Unzip to …>Grim Dawn>mods> (Note: This is a custom Mod and must be entered into the Mod through “Custom Game” to take effect.)

New Caravan & Inventory (Extreme Edition) - yadi.sk Apply to GD v1.1.9.8 (GDX2)

Usage: Unzip to …>Grim Dawn>mods> (Note: This is a custom Mod and must be entered into the Mod through “Custom Game” to take effect.)

Preview: Minimum screen resolution requirement 1280 x 720

DownLoad: New Caravan & Inventory (Extreme Edition)_XUI

Usage: Unzip the Settings folder to …\Grim Dawn\ (Caravaner.arc in MODS needs to be deleted)

===============================================
A simple way to merge this custom Mod into the mainline

=========================
The following are old versions:

DownLoad: New_Caravaner_&_VX-Character(1162).7z 5.55 MB - yadi.sk
DownLoad: New_Caravaner_&_VX-Character(1160).7z 5.56 MB - yadi.sk
DownLoad: New_Caravaner_&_VX-Character(1152).7z

v1.1.6.0

v1.1.5.2

Adapted from:
[MOD] Caravaner by front210
Vanilla X-Character by JMD
Thanks to the above two authors!

DownLoad: New C & C - UI

Usage: Unzip the Settings folder to …\Grim Dawn\ (Caravaner.arc in MODS needs to be deleted)

9 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

Nice, even more place! But I can’t try it yet, unfortunately. In any case looks promising. :+1:

Is this used as usual only in custom games? Or have you found a way to incorporate it in the MC?

What is MC?

This mod contains the source data, and you can integrate it into any mods, including the mainline.

Main Campaign

Uh, If I don’t get it wrong, “Main Campaign” = “mainline”. :upside_down_face:

What I mean is do I have to start a custom game to benefit from the new stash space, or it becomes available in the game I am currently playing?

If I install the mod now and open my lvl55 char main campaign game, will it have the improved space?

No, no, you have to integrate the source data into the mainline database to use it.

Download this patch to meet your requirements: New_C_&_C_for_GD1152_Main Campaign.7z
Usage: backup the original data package of your game first Grim Dawn\gdx2\database\GDX2.arz ,Then extract all the downloaded patch contents to …\Grim Dawn\

1 Like

Cool, thank you!

Will it keep my items in the stash? Or I risk losing them?

Old and new are compatible, please rest assured.
The old version may be out of order, just press the “Auto-Sort” button to solve the problem.

As shown below

1 Like

Any way to make this work with other mod like grim, or reborn?

Really just want it more for the character stash space that is wicked awesome.

Do you plan any other features for your mod? Like increased spawn’s this would be the end all be all of mods.

Getting this error in grim dawn reborn when i put the files in the grim dawn file.

Anyway to make this work for grim dawn reborn?

You need to integrate source data and resources, not simply overwrite mods with each other.

Any help on how to do that would be great.

It works for DoM and Grimillian but not reborn when i put the this in the main GDX2 main line file like you stated above.

Then Reborn includes / changes those files in the mod itself. In which case you have to merge this with the mod itself.

Any chance of a version with 30 columns in the stash ? I like that the inventory is larger, but if I wanted to switch from Stasher to this in my mod, anyone having items in columns 23 and up of the stash would lose access to them, as this stash only has 22 columns. There is room for 30 columns, as xHoarder essentially does the same this mod does (just with fewer rows).

The 30-column version is fully compatible with the 22-column version, which I explained in the post above, and in fact the 22-column version has a larger capacity.
E.g:
Old version 30x20 = 600 grid
New version 22x28 = 616 grid

I was thinking 30x28, otherwise the stash is shorter - and more space is better :wink: