[Mod] No Environmental Damage

It already works

Sweet, thanks!

will this mod work for patch 1.0.1.1?

It should, yes.

Hmm. Iā€™m very new to mods, does it mean I canā€™t use this mod in campaign? Seems like I have to create a custom game if I want to use this mod.

1 Like

Correct.

/10chars

Will you update this, if you have the chance? Ground Effects are harder than bosses, soā€¦ Help.

Sorry to bump an old topic, but for me, this is one of the essential, must have mods. So if possible, Iā€™d like to request that this mod be updated for the latest FG version of Grim Dawn.

But for now, Iā€™m going to try doing it myself.

Edit: After much trial and error I finally have this working for both expansions :smiley:

If anybody wants the updated files (and Ceno doesnā€™t mind) just send me a message and Iā€™ll throw them your way.

well i sent a message if you still monitor this post. i would appreciate this. thank you

@Katabug you of course have my permission to share that, and, if you would like, Iā€™d be willing to host such files as well (and update the OP with them).

Sorry for the late reply, I havenā€™t checked the forums lately.

Iā€™m trying to upload the file to Mega, but itā€™s very, very slow.

Ceno, it would be marvelous if you could host it. But I guess I first need to upload it somewhere for you. Iā€™ll just need to be patient with Mega :upside_down_face:

well if anyone figures out how to get this and how to use it maybe they can post in here. i kinda like the game but stopped playing and went back to diablo 2 because of this abomination of design. thank you.

I wonder If you died, forgot your login info, or if youā€™re uploading a 150 TB file to mega. Other than that, mod seems dead, which is unfortunate. It is handy indeed.

yeah what a shame. artificial difficulty gimmicks are no replacement for proper game balancing anyway. lazy game design, ultimately the game is disappointing

this game is as dead as this thread. over sensitive snot closed the thread lol. no wonder your game ultimately sux. torchlight was better. as for diablo 2 it still runs like butter on my modern no optical drive machine you whiner. while youre at it check out my review on gog. maybe you can put a smart ass reply on there too.

Hope your Diablo 2 discs arenā€™t too scratched then.

4 Likes