[Mod] Reign of Terror

Yeap. Just re-checked. Last patch of Grim Dawn and last update in Grim Internals.

sonophilos, thanks.

That update is quite significant and a very fast response to the new GD patch!

Everything else seems fine, except the mana potion asset seems to be missing.
I updated to newest ROT, and Grim Internals today, still i have this missing asset.
I tried running without GI as well to no avail.
Edit1: I also checked normal game, and other mods, they are fine.
Edit2: I just found out that my portals no longer work, I tried to hit T, and click the buttonā€¦ I can hear the sound, but no portal appears.

Have you installed all RoT versions in the correct order?

0.2.0 -> 0.4.2 -> 0.6.0 -> 0.6.1.0 -> 0.6.1.1

I installed all those previous ones in order up to 0.6.1.0 and played the mod for over a week without incident; was I supposed to get them all again prior to the 0.6.1.1 hotfix?
Only other thing I can think to try is to start with fresh install, though im really not sure why I would have to.

If it worked on 0.6.1.0 then all you would have to do is apply 0.6.1.1 hotfix. However, new mana potion icon was added sometimes between 0.6.0.0 and 0.6.1.0 so there is no way that this would break on itā€™s own. If the problem persists then you can try fresh mod install, according to the install guide.

I will try a fresh install later then.
I am 100% sure i installed all of them in order, and then the hotfix yesterday.
not a big deal, just FYIā€¦ in case anyone else experiences a similar issue :slight_smile:

Edit: Ok I re-downloaded everything and reinstalled.
Everything is working again :sunglasses:

First thing firstā€¦ I want to thank you for the impressive work done here, I loved D2:LOD and I really was looking for something like that for a looong time, so, once again, thank you.

Now, to my questionā€¦ I tampered a savegame with GD defiler to change a mastery and I found that its a known ā€œissueā€ that this makes all your waypoints unavaiable. The problem is, this way Iā€™m stuck on act 3 'cause I donā€™t have anymore Lut Gohlein or Rogue Camp WP. Is there a way to restore at least those (that means to ā€œtravelā€ backwards from Act3?) Maybe with console command teleport? Anyone knows the location/coordinates of these areas?

Rogue Encampment:

game.teleport -420 0 50

From there you should be able to get to Act 2 by using the caravan.

is it possible to only get the star symbol items on the map plus the item sounds on epic/leg drops? i really looking for some mod like that.

Hello there!
Iā€™ve got a problem with waypoints and teleport as you can see at the picture , iā€™m unable to move to further than to black marsh in a1 :frowning:. Can someone help me please?

Of course it is possible, you could even do it yourself by extracting RoT source and then copy files responsible for these features to a new mod.

Provided screenshot is from Jail Level 1 which is 4 locations after Black Marsh. Issues like this are usually caused by the following:

• Incompatible RoT or GD version (you need the latest GD: Forgotten Gods 1.1.5.1 and RoT 0.6.1.1)
  • Incorrectly extracted mod files (follow Install guide in the first post: 0.2.0 -> 0.4.2 -> 0.6.0 -> 0.6.1.0 -> 0.6.1.1)
  • Loading different game mod (base GD campaign, Crucible or another mod) before RoT
  • Using GD translations
  • Using incompatible 3rd party tools

Ok thank you.
I want to ask you about save localization, becouse as i guess i need to reinstall everything and i donā€™t want to start from the begining ?

Depends whether you are using cloud or local saves. More info about this topic:

However, ā€œreinstallingā€ mod by itself will not delete any of your characters / progress because saves are stored separately from mod files.

Ok, but i want to reinstall whole GD and mod later on. Thank you !

You cannot combine a paladin skill with a druid. All auras turn off when the wolf starts.

Uh oh, my quest to kill the Ancients disappeared after I patched, Iā€™m boned arenā€™t I?

This is intended. You can have only 1 exclusive skill active, same as in GD.

I forgot to copy this ā€œlittle detailā€ from RoT Discord announcement in here. When there are any changes to quests, players always have to make sure to complete any active ones before applying update to prevent this from happening.

There are no console commands to reset quests (at least not to my knowledge) but you could use a workaround in form of teleporting to Worldstone Keep Lvl 1 and granting your character 1 lvl and devotion point, because those are the quest rewards. Let me know if you are interested in this method otherwise you would have to delete quest files from character saves which will reset all quests and allow you repeat them (including quest rewards).

That would be super helpful.

it does not make sense. after turning on the wolf, the paladin becomes useless no matter what the aura is turned off anyway.
It is a pity that there is no removal option in the form of I thought combined paladin with druid, but unfortunately this is not possible. 90% of the paladinā€™s skills are auras and they donā€™t interact with the druid.