[MOD]Stasher v11 fo 1.1.4.1(GDx2) Include source data & Still applicable 1.1.5.2 (GDx2)

I understand the language barrier issue completely.

能用中文交流就太好了,谢谢你转达 JMD。:grinning:
今天更新了1.1.4.1,仓库有变化,我正在调整按钮位置,但是新增加的那个转移按钮怎么也显示不出来,很无奈。:pensive:

你做工作很快呢! :laughing:
這些紋理可以從 DLC、resources\UI.arc 中提取嗎?

通過在 DX1 和 DX2 的 resources 文件夾中執行以下命令來檢查每個 GDX1,2\UI\caravan。 (根據需要設置提取目的地)

..\..\ArchiveTool UI.arc -extract d:\grimdata\GDX1
..\..\ArchiveTool UI.arc -extract d:\grimdata\GDX2

这个纹理不必提取,只需改动数据中的横向坐标,但不知为什么修改无效。

它只在那裡無效嗎? 是难题呢。 :confounded:

Ok, I changed the source to work with 1.1.4.1, but the ‘move components’ button does not show up. No idea why. Maybe someone else can figure out what the issue is… should be the only issue with the sources though

Stasher 1.1.4.1 beta

Did you move the button? By default it is under one of the first tabs I think. It also needs to be added to the caravanwindow.

yes, I moved it next to the auto-complete one. It is not the positioning, when I move another button there, that button shows up while the ‘move component’ does still not show up in the other position either.

The path to the .tex file should be correct too (and the window .dbr has been adjusted as well), so I am at a loss here… imo it all should work, but it obviously does not

EDIT: maybe it is the templates ? They seem to be identical to 1.1.4.0 when they probably should not be…

Yep, the templates are crucial, you will have to add the new fields to the template by hand because they won’t extract for some reason.

caravanwindow.zip (753 Bytes)

Here is one I managed to throw together.

Thanks, will give that a shot. It is the template, there e.g. is no ‘MoveRelicsButton’ in it, so that would explain why the button does not show up…

Time for Crate to give us the correct templates :smiley:

Hopefully they come with the next hotfix, which I hope doesn’t take another 2 weeks…

Yes, tried with your template in the mod, but those rows are still missing in the dbr (extracted the .arz and compared the files)

Well, at least we know what the issue is

EDIT: when I copy your template over the standard template, it works and the button shows up. Not sure why having it in the mod folder does not work, another thing learned :smiley:

The templates have to be in your template directory, wherever that may be - not in the mod.

Since it now works, here is the mod

Stasher v11 for GD 1.1.4.1

Thank you for your help.

I replaced the template “caravanwindow.tpl” that was extracted into the working folder with the ASYLUM101’s file and used “Stasher 1.1.4.1 beta” of mamba, and was able to successfully merge it with vanilla. Everything is working properly. :grinning:

Hopefully this will allow tt300 to complete the new Stasher.

Is the search / filter function working in the 1.1.4.1 version ?
I see it in the UI but when I click the cursor doesn’t appear and I can’t type text.

The filter function is working normally.

I don’t know if it’s related, but before merging, I checked the integrity of the game file with steam. It changed to a new template, but ASSYLUM’s description about caravanwindow was missing.

I used Stasher_v11_fo_1.1.4.1(GDx2).zip (1.9 MB) but I don’t have the same UI , I just drag and drop and compile maybe I forget to do something:

This is not the one I used for merging, but the first beta version from manba.

You may not have installed the template caravanwindow.tpl provided by ASYLUM101 And JMD’s Grim UI.

Yep, the templates are crucial, you will have to add the new fields to the template by hand because they won’t extract for some reason.

caravanwindow.zip (753 Bytes)

Here is one I managed to throw together.