[MOD] Super large Caravan and Backpack - Applies to GD 1.2.1.0 PT (GDX2)

Super large Caravan and Backpack.zip (1.8 MB)

Installation:

• Extract the “Caravan & Backpack” folder to Grim Dawn\mods\
    If the ‘mods’ folder doesn’t exist in your game directory, just create one by yourself.

Requirements:

• This mod requires both Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods expansions.

1 Like

are the Crate part of the UI element or just for display purposes? - kinda looks cool acting like the inventory corners :thinking:

The Crate at the four corners are items, not UI, Used to display the storable area. :blush:

1 Like

Even if you wanted to do that (for whatever reason), you couldn’t. Inventory area can only be a square/rectangle shape, you only set a grid size of pixels and the inventory will match that, there’s no way to set exclusion zones to it.

1 Like

When I made X-mod remover for DoM, I’ve interesting, why not to made mod more modular. Currently it require replace a lot of original database files, what cause more work for reverting inventory size.
So, for now I’ll ask You, are You not interesting with that implementation? What I mean: after some database rearrangement, if mod will be merged with other mods, user can switch between normal/big inventories if requiered, by repacking only 2 database files (gameengine & hud_mastertable) instead of 30.
You can check how it work at my example in attachment.
records.zip (47.1 KB)

Good suggestion, but this state occurs in actual application, and I haven’t found the reason yet. :sweat_smile:
[Mod]DenisMashutikov.zip (1.9 MB)

In v1.2.0.5

In v1.2.1.0 PT

Also, I don’t think it is necessary to make this modification, once updated, just replace the corresponding dbr with my source, which is not as troublesome as you described. Even if you restore the game default, you only need to overwrite the dbr with the same name with the original data.

Hello, I’m playing GD with STEAM DECK, the reason for the resolution (1280*800), big backpack, incomplete display, is there a low-resolution backpack mod, please

Minimum screen resolution requirement 1280 x 720