Mod to make Inquisitor Seal cast on self?

I like playing grim dawn with a controller but you can’t target cast Inquisitor seal so I’m wondering if there is a mod to make it so it automatically casts on yourself? or is there an easy way to mod the files so it does this?

Thanks!

1 Like

Word of renewal doesn’t require a target, it is already self casted

That’s what I get for making a post when I’m tired haha. I’m playing a purifier and meant inquisitor seal.

You changed the title name :slight_smile:

That’s one of the perks in the new forum.

I have never understood the casting mechanic of Seal. It should always be centered on the caster and never a target. Makes fighting the titanvore or any other super-large boss a giant pain. Definitely needs to be changed. Thank for bringing this up Icarus.

1 Like

Has been asked for several times since AoM came out.

1 Like

i dont know why this change wasn’t implemented when people started bringing it up, it’s not going to break anything so im not sure why the devs are ignoring it. Even if you force cast inquisitor circle on yourself it still centers on the nearest enemy in front of you, frustrating if the opponent consumes a large area so you can’t get the circle buff.

Can’t say I’ve experienced that. If I cast it on myself then it centres on me. Only if I miscast will it go elsewhere.

That said, it would be much more convenient if it did centre on the caster all the time.

As someone who played eor paladin i can say that i prefer the freedom of targeting the seal by myself since i usually cast it on the enemy and spin to win around him…so maybe make it at least a toggleable option? Even though i’m not sure the game engine could do that

1 Like

Sorry for digging up an old thread but I’d just like to inform you that casting the Inquisitor Seal on yourself has been done in AutoHotkey both for controller and m&k in [Tool] AutoHotkey scripts