Monster totem template help

I’m trying to play with the new monster totems in asset manager and having a problem, when trying to open one, like monstertotema01a_totem.dbr (from database/records/interactive/) I get a template not found error, and trying any builds including them complain of a missing database/templates/monstershrine.tpl file.

I assume I’ve not extracted something from a file somewhere when setting up asset manager, would appreciate a steer, thanks.

It appears that template file was not included. I don’t think the templates.arc gets updated with each patch (when necessary), unfortunately.

Ah, ok - thanks. It kind of looked like that was the issue but I thought it more likely I’d missed something as quite new to modding. Am I just going to have to forget this until it’s included in a patch, or is there any way of getting hold of the template? looks like a straightforward text file from the other templates, could someone just paste it in the thread if they had it?

If they had it, they could, but if you do not have it, then no one else outside of Crate has it either, as we all would get it from templates.arc, just like you…