Monsterpedia

Hi all, this is my first post ever on this board so try to be gentle with me :slight_smile:

I think should be a nice thing to add a sort of in-game-wiki where we can see all the monsters encauntered so far, with a short bio and some essentials infos like resistences, abilities, hp, etc. Maybe unlocking more informations as you stack up kills of the same type.
Or in alternative, the game could displays the same informations under the monster name.

As instance:

Aetherial Abomination
Beast - Aether corruption
** 20% Fire res - 20% Cold res - etc. **

What do you think?

It’s been asked for before. The devs haven’t mentioned anything about it.

There is a Grim Dawn wiki, see thread Official Community-Driven Wiki and Other Resources. The wiki is located here: https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Grim_Dawn_Wiki

Very good idea. Would like to see that in game +++

Sorry, i didn’t see it was posted before.

Thanks for the wiki links too, i know and use them, but i thought would be more usefull see monster stats directly in-game and devs could use this function to expand a little furter the game longevity.

No worries. We know that the GD web site’s search facility is not the best. Plus I’ve been around the GD forums for a long time. :slight_smile:

I just provided the links in case you didn’t know about them - just to be helpful. :slight_smile:

I’m all for games putting as much info into the game for the user’s to see so they don’t have to rely on third-party external sites.

My english is not the best so sometimes i can’t exactly write what i want to say, but your help was really appreciated mate!

another external source of monsters info

Zantai has mentioned it’s something he wants to do but the sheer scope of it is just too large of an undertaking to squeeze in anywhere in any respectable period of time.