Mr Poopybutthole Slays The Mad Queen and Ultimate

Hi this is my build guide for Mr Poopybutthole who uses a particular pair of pants. Now before you say “are you shitting me” I assure you I am.
Throw Feces does close to as much damage as Dreeg’s evil eye even with the nuke transmuter (30k and 50k total damage DOT nukes).

Basically it’s the Dreeg’s evil eye of the south

Short Pros and Cons:

• walks through veteran and elite one-shot-nuking all mobs and lesser bosses
  • except for the pants, totally gear independent. Use anything with good base stats and the right damage type bonus
  • heal so much you basically cannot die to anything but the hardest bosses in the game on ultimate
  • face tank / heal through everything in the game except mad queen and sentinel (just kite them around spamming spells as they die to DOT)
  • cannot kill mogdrogen (unless possibly I farmed for ideal gear for a year)

Spoils from the mad queen:

With this build I have slain the mad queen and all of ultimate, except for avatar of mogdrogen which I can’t even get close enough to damage.
I haven’t tried him on easier difficulties but I might later.

Above are my skills, the primary damage types being poison, bleed, vitality and chaos. The key devotions needed are abomination, solaels witchblade, manticore, bat and rat.
The abilities proc at near 100% rates due to how they work on DOTs and massively increase each abilities damage and/or blow your opponents resistances.

This character is designed around the idea of healing so much off of your enemies that he can’t die. Then his main dps is obviously poison, and I estimate his total dps to be 60k.
But it’s incredibly hard to add up all the different sources of damage accurately.

Basically I curse everything, devouring swarm everything, then lay down sigils of consumption and healing totems, activate auras then spam all abilities shown until stuff is gone.
I heal as much as 100k per second depending on how much stuff is actually being hit. Since I heal less against single targets I have to kite some bosses around a bit,
but against literally all mobs the guy is unkillable through the healing

Note that 50k max damage evil eye crit!!

(Turtle not shown in image, only one not visible)

If the enemy is incredibly hard hitting my hp flickers from 30% to 100% at about 20Hz which is quite horrifying to watch but I didn’t actually die much on my journey
(note: 5 out of 14 times were to to mogdrogen).

This guys clear speed is INSANE. Just astounding. Like I just marched through veteran and elite with curse, sigil, evil eye and devouring swarm, casting each once at each mob without stopping.
Walked through them as they died. This combo one shots almost all non-storyline bosses on veteran and elite. All in all it took 32 hours to get to lv85.

My gear is pretty random and bad, so I didn’t even show it. Try this build out if you find the pants and just use ANY plus poison, bleed, vitality, chaos shit you find.
My shoulder pads currently give burn damage and +3 to blackwater cocktail just because they have 700 health and 1k armor and I have nothing better.
Until level 80 I had some arcanist ring which gave aether resists I needed… So ya probably anything works, if you augment and enchant everything well