Multiplayer Different Approach

Hello, i recently released my mod in the proejcts section (MinDawn) and i am trying to improve it, mostly the multiplayer part, and i would love some theorycrafters/buildmakers to share their opinion on my idea, and/or add their opinions and ideas of what i could add/change/improve

link to the mod : https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84238

heres my overall idea atm :

-Enemies now gain 100% health per player on every difficulty
-Whole world in the mod scales from 106 (normal enemies) to 111-112 (bosses) in case of lvl 100 player / party
-I introduced tank enchants, which i wasnt able to test completely but ill sure intend to make them fully working, it should be enchant that simply turns u into aggro machine and adds taunt/aggro gen to your every ability
-point is to encourage multiplayer gameplay of tank / glass cannon / supports

i am mostly looking for insights of how i should encourage this even more, for example increasing DA and OA in MP even further, to force characters to go fully OA for crit builds and dump their DA (counting with a tank eating the shit) which would mean u mostly need to cap your resistances only and can sacrifice alot of DA/other defensive stats.

also, the whole pet aggro thing, its possible to remove the part where monsters ignore pet tanks and go for the players, but the question is if thats a good idea, same can go for taunt immunity for some enemies etc, so its probably possible to make “full aggro tanks” work.

the biggest question for me here is, how far i should push with the MP buffs to make MP challenging and fun, encourage the “role” gameplay style, yet not screw singleplayer.

thanx for reading :slight_smile: