Multiplayer help

how can i level up my friend character kinda fast when im max level?

if its possible

I don’t think you can really. The game will average out XP between players iirc in multiplayer. Might be better, if it’s possible, to give them things like Lokarr’s set, XP potions, etc, so they gain XP faster anyway when playing the game solo.

u cant trade the 100% xp potion, i tried

I have created dedicated MP chars to play through the campaign with my friends.

what u created? mp?

What eisprinzessin is saying is that he keeps characters specially for multiplaying with his friends, seperate from the ones he plays solo. Might be an idea to do that with your friend, then you can both level up at the same time.

so whats the point of playing multiplayer in this game :man_facepalming:

What did you think the point was?

to help friend with leveling with my strong character, like what u can do in diablo 3

But this is not diablo 3. You can still help by killing stuff for him/her

its kind of sucks and disaponing (the multiplayer mode)

because the game it self is realy great

Grim Dawn is a single player focused game, MP was kinda just added last minute :slight_smile:

yeah i know, it would be great if they will dedicate more to mp

They will not, game is more or less completed now.

I beg your pardon. It was added with Build 20 - Multiplayer and Transmuters during Early Access in summer 2014. MP has always been part of the code base, but needed some changes as GameSpy had gone out of business.

1 Like

MP is not meant for boosting like that, but there are a couple of ways you can do it, but it requires your friend to actually have stuff like XPpotion to be worthwhile doing
until your friend has farmed rep for that i wouldn’t really say there is much point
boost him to ultimate (just kill loghorrean on normal+elite), then he should still level somewhat fast without xp potion, but it wont be the MP boosting you’re used to tho, and you have to guard your buddy fairly well/not have a shitty character

just play MP regularly with your friend, leveling is part of the journey in GD, and it can be pretty fun together