Multiplayer Host Crashing when client interacts with NPCs

Ive done a bit of searching around for this but havent turned up anything that has managed to fix the issue. For some reason if we are both in town and the client starts talking with NPCs I, as host, hard crash to desktop. I already did the stuff with disabling cloud saves but still run into it with the only work around we have found being to not be in town at the same time.

This is a bit cumbersome and in one case still happened in a way that it seems being offscreen is not far enough away. Any help or directions to any solution I could have missed would be really helful, I can provide any additional info if needed. Ive also included the dxdiag as requested.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you tried the suggestions here?

Hey! Yeah, ive gone through all of that in my search for solutions, though I would think the crash to be caused by ports or upnp to be odd since all other gameplay works great. Though I suppose I dont actually know how NPC interactions work so maybe its not as far fetched as id think. UPnP seems to work correctly, could try ports specifically but if from what I understand from there, if UPnP is working there shouldnt be a need for it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.