My list of needed Damage conversions + tangential suggestions

I think Nullification can, since it has a dummy duration of 1 second. No idea if increasing it won’t somehow break the skill though…like dispelling stuff on every tick…

I think aether to Pierce is weird and cannot be explained lore-wise. Acid to cold is also weird though, but it only exist in one shoulder pad, so… yeah…

I would like to have more aether to vitality conversion please. Also cold to lightning, lightning to fire, or anything elemental to other elemental.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

And Pierce to Chaos on Myth. Fang of Chthon.
Why not Pierce to Aether? :smiley:

Kinda “Ancient … powerful … eldritch dagger emanating the energies of aether … used by assassins … blahblah”

Why not pierce to aether? I feel like that’d be something spellbreakers would think of.

Though I agree with x1x1x1x2 in that aether is way too supported. So yeah. I’m all for forgoing this one.

What needs to happen though is better lightning support for 1H melee.

Well, we have a good example of such convertion: https://www.grimtools.com/db/prefixes/11266 :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S: Hope we get more interesting convertions in FG like that one.

I designed a DW melee lightning char recently. Works well, I can say.

“This stick is so pointy, it stabbed a hole in reality.”

I’d like a component or augment that reduces the armor piercing on a weapon. Something along the lines of 25-30% would be nice for physical gun builds and open up some possibilities with swords as well. Fluff it as hollow-point ammo or a defective grindstone.

30% pierce to lightning aether on a largely single target skill is really…:eek:

I designed a DW melee lightning char recently. Works well, I can say.

Still though. I find it sad that there are no top tier 1H lightning builds. Make the crystallums have…I dunno…+10% chance to be used to belgothian shears. That way the NB conduit with the lightning buff to shears will finally be useful.

On that note, I’d like more cold/lightning melee weapons. :smiley:

Fire is even worse, one handed options are almost non-existant. It’s not quite on the level of chaos but really close. Show me the fire equivalent of crystallum or stormheart…