đŸ”„ My Test Topic (Nothing Interesting)

Nice find on that.

Interestingly enough you are not able to use it to change background color on ‘Details’ text. BUT I accidentally just discovered that encasing it in the <span></span> tags makes [bgcolor] work

<span><details><summary><kbd>[bgcolor=green]TEXT[/bgcolor]</kbd></summary>
</details></span>

TEXT

<span><details><summary>[bgcolor=green]<kbd>TEXT</kbd>[/bgcolor]</summary>
</details></span>

TEXT

<span><details><summary>[bgcolor=green]TEXT[/bgcolor]</summary>
</details></span>

TEXT

Check out this oddity once you click on it and open it

<span><details>[bgcolor=green]<summary>Now we are changing the entire background color!
woot!
woot!
woot!</summary>[/bgcolor]
</details></span>

Now we are changing the entire background color!
woot!
woot!
woot!

2 Likes

you are my hero :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Damn
 I’m trying to figure out how to make it color the entire background outside of ‘Details’ just normally. Not sure if possible yet.

@powbam Am i seeing a hungarian word in there? (RĂ©szletek)

Are u hungarian?

I see that ‘RĂ©szletek’ means ‘Details’ in English. Must be your browser displaying that? Because no, I am 100% American-born and English-speaking :slight_smile:

Parts of my lineage/DNA/family history are German and there is some native-american mixed in there from my mother’s side but no Hungarian I am currently aware of.

Oh, I see. Yes that means. Third hardest language in the world. :smiley:

Behind which? You peaked my curiosity.

Chine
Mandarin
Arabic

What i found now top 4.

Anyway always be on top 3, 5 on the list.

blah blah [shield melee] Beginner's pre-Krieg Death Knight EDIT 2

:smile:

testing testing 1-2-3

When you copy-paste a direct link to the thread on this forum w/o specifying the text it’ll automatically pull the text from that thread’s name, but won’t auto-update it if thread’s name had been changed.

Makes sense. However, you can change a thread title with no worry because the title part of the url isn’t the important part. The numbers at the end however, are.

Yeah, that much I know.

Further testing: the link name would update if you edit the post, but a ‘blank’ edit won’t do, there need to be actual changes.

It is an interesting implication for compendium, because it potentially allows people to update the patch tag on their own and it would auto-update in the compendium at some point.

That would be useful indeed. Discourse just keeps getting brownie points from me at any rate.

What ??? Searching 2 years on the internet but found nothing but read a test topic in Grim Dawn forum and find this masterpiece :>. That is unpredictable >
<

2 Likes

Colors don’t work for me anymore after the last update

<font color=blue>Colors don't work for me anymore after the last update</font>

1 Like