Mythical Alladrah's Spellblade feedback

I’m aware, I just proving over and over fire savagery can’t be done. And since the build has low regen, no life steal, the only way to survive is absorption stack and I can’t get OA with absorption devotions.

The weapon has no flat, so even dual-wielding them to double up on the bonus you have no sustain power because the dagger’s weapon damage is pathetic. There is exactly one possible combination in Elementalist, since Flame Touched gives flat fire, but then why on earth would even the most stubborn Shaman enthusiast use Savagery instead of Fire Strike?

I guess there’s an outside possibility Druid could be viable using Savagery and CT, maybe? Like a fire version of Krieg DK except with no stats.

Perhaps but not with Alladrah’s Blade; https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrxQX52 just a quick theorucraft can be a lot better, though I don’t know any reason why anyone choose such a class combo to make such build.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.