Mythical Hagarradian Enforcer

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8702

I uh, have no idea what to do with these. I finally thought I’d lean into the ABB skills and try to go Spellbreaker to stack cdr% since cold can’t get ABB CDR mods and realized you can’t even get more than 30% acid conversion to cold ABB either. Let alone trying to convert the pierce on the proc.

Can these either get a mega buff to ABB for spam or at least full acid conversion, or be fully reworked into cold FS/Savagery/cadence pistols? I honestly can’t figure anything that’s even worth finishing the GT doodle right now, unless someone else has spiffy ideas.

5 Likes

Hagarradian Enforcers are perfect for a ranged Infiltrator.

Wow, really surprised you remember that talk.

What I meant back then is it exists and there’s gear support for it, since people were surprised that using ABB with ranged weapon is even possible. But I didn’t really had any perforance data on it, except that someone I know made the build and it was playable in campaign.

When it comes to current performance and balance I’m inclined to trust Eard’s opinion, since ranged builds is his passion and he made and tested many of them over the several patches. It’s a bit awkward if people quote me to teach Eard the way. :upside_down_face:

Well, I made a build based on the convo. Character’s finished Normal at L53 with 7 deaths. Not got to the gear suggested yet, but I will.

Didn’t post it to teach anything, just to show Eard that there was a build possibility using them for ranged. Maybe he’s already tried an Inflitrator for those guns, maybe not.

1 Like

Yes to both please! :smile:

Was tryna theorycraft a cold FS Purifier with these bad boys, something like this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2MQJb42

Was also suggesting changing Shattering Blast points to something else, but obviously it was left as it is. Which is confusing for me because you’d probably want Crescent Moon for cold Grenado, or Witch Moon at the very least (since it’s a faction item).

1 Like

YEAH HOW DARE YOU

No, plenty of shit I haven’t played even just doing mostly ranged and of the stuff that I do test I’m definitely not immune to fucking up a build.

Infil is certainly possible, just not convinced it’s going to be any good trying to convert pierce and a tiny bit of acid that is possible to convert for an attack every 1.5 seconds or so. Can give it a try this weekend just to confirm though

I mean I advocated for Infil at the time when it was still the best cold class with no competition, based on some casual GT from 1.1.3-1.1.4 times and my own experience of levelling the thing in AoM times (it was bad even back then).

A lot of stuff had changed and I can see that your Spellbreaker idea is not unreasonable, even though personally I think Infil got a fair chance to prevail here because without powerful mods ABB doesn’t really hit like a truck as SS does, making Star Pact less lucrative and damage between ABBs matter more.

Still I’d be interested to see what you’ll come up with.

Hm, ranged cold SB build with auto attack skill from Shard_of_Beronath … :thinking:

Made weirder now by change to +1 all nightblade. lol. Proc is bumped again, so I’m going to try some options this weekend and see how much that covers for the other weirdness with the +skills/supported builds. Like the 4th proc buff so that’s obviously meant to be the push

1 Like

Keep us informed - would be interesting to know if it will be fun and interesting enough. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.