Mythical Spellbreaker Waistguard and Mythical Murmur’s Kiss

Hello, mr Z
I would like to ask you smth about Mythical Murmur’s Kiss.
The thing is that you made Nightblade mastery very skillpoints dependent. It’s not bad or good, it’s just a feature of the NB. So it desperately needs +1 to the mastery from the belt.
The only reason to add conversion on SB Waistguard is that Dervishes use it too much, I think.
So it would be nice if you add +1 to NB to Murmur’s Kiss by removing may be DA bonus or its proc.
It would be like:
SB belt has +crit dmg and % OA
Murmur’s belt has +AS and good proc.
Both of them have +1 to NB, so it looks fair

I think this was the intent. Make a very strong acid belt but let nightblades struggle with points. Problem is it’s not strong at all.

As a result of not having +1, belt is only usable for green GD Stashed setups that get many skills bonuses from MIs and still get desired stats from handpicked green affixes, and can then afford losing some ranks in essential skills. It has some punch for certain setups that use unconventional devotions like Meteors or Imp.

But all in all, it’s still weak. The proc doesn’t have a good AoE potential, usually only hits one enemy (and sometimes another if they happen to stand directly behind). Certainly does not make up for not offering the belt essentials: crit dmg, res, all important +1 skills. This rather weak proc and useless for most popular builds conversions aren’t enough as features.

If the proc was changed to something that works like Flame Torrent or Agrivix relic proc, and on top of that was given a modest debuff… then it still would only be useful for GDstashers. If +1 is off the table then the skill bonuses must be better chosen and/or more generous. Or the belt should offer a more generous selection of core stats.

Acid nightblade builds that are underperforming are not doing so because of a lack of skills on MMK, they’re doing it because you’re either looking at a gimmick (2h ranged blade burst to take one of the more outlandish examples) or they lacked support (past tense as an acid EoR set just dropped)

Acid nightblade has plenty of support, being tight on skills is a perception issue in the sense that some people’s OCD will be triggered when they can’t get nice round numbers everywhere but the build still performs great.

The +1 OK change to the belt bolsters non nightblade acid builds, sentinel being a noteworthy no show up until this point in time. Obviously testing will show on that front if more adjustments are needed for sentinel to be on a level playing field.

@Xervous,you forgot someone.It’s DW witch hunter,especially melee version without full Venomblade support.It’s pretty bad even with unrealistic greens.

Which builds are you referencing for this? It’s been a long while since witch hunter builds have been posted so I have next to no clue what approach to acid WH you’re talking about.

I mean classical melee with MQ claw+some other dagger DW melee WH,focused on Nightblade WPS and caped attack speed.

You’re right,they are not posted,cause they suck.My point is melee WH depends on Nightblade points.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7BKr62 haven’t tested this forum safe version but it seems to have most of the necessary goodies. Probably sacrifice meteors for ghoul bandaid. Expect to find some tweak worth facepalming over tomorrow anyhow.