Mythical Tome of Nar'Adin

Would the vitality to acid conversion that it does to Bloody Pox also convert the vitality damage on Wasting? I am guessing no, but I am curious. And which would you use, this item or the Mythical Blood Orb of Ch’thon to make DEE do vitality damage?

Pretty sure it applies to the entire skill, similar to a transmuter.

Well, that’s the thing, you have to check stuff like that. I am using a Conduit of Eldritch whispers on my Conjurer - one that says “100% acid damage on Dreeg’s Evil Eye converted to Vitality”. And it only transmutes acid/poison on main skill. Acid/poison on DEE transmuters stays the same.

It varies, yes on some skills, no on others.

A distinction that’s definitely there is between just ordinary modifiers that add no new mechanics, area of effect or things like that, and ones that do. Wasting is one of the first, the damage should get converted. Examples of skills that don’t work like that are the shadow strike modifier nightfall (because it adds an area of effect) and the evil eye modifier vile eruption (new projectile burst).

This is a mechanical limitation, as far as I can tell at least, so don’t expect things to change.