Need help improving my lvl 70 Purifier

I made an Inquisitor-Demolitionist class a while ago and I am having fun with it. However I have a few problems with survivability. Currently playing in Normal-Veteran.
This is the build I currently have:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPq8mBN
I use Fire Strike as my main method of dealing damage with Twin Fangs as a way to heal and keep my health full. I used to use Canister Bomb to stun the enemies but now I only use it to proc Eldrich Fire. I use Flashbang as a CC ability as well as a way to proc Fissure. I use Word of Renewal mostly as a way to heal myself.
The items equipped in my characters are the best I have so far since most of them provide better damage, stats, or +1 to stats. The missing pieces are random yellows or greens.
Anybody knows how I can improve the build or what items I need to look out for?

Edit: Changed the grimtools link to include green items and added components.
Edit: Changed it again using the upload mechanic.

Why is the link missing items?

Link GT with the save file uploaded so we can see the yellows and greens too. Survival issues usually mean resistances and greens are good sources of those. We also don’t know if you’re using components, which are the first line of resistance to work on survival issues.

I’ve forgotten how to use grimtools and I only remembered how to add the items. Fixed the link to include the green items as well as adding components to them.

I added the greens and components now. I must admit that I mostly focus on items with +health and higher armor rating.

Did you read your save file with Grim Tools (all things are read automatically) because it feels like you remade your character in Grim Tools item by item.

if you concentrate on fire/elemental, you need to get Aura of Censure instead of Aura of Conviction.
Max out Fire Strike and Brimstone.
Check the purifier builds in the compendium, there are DW pistol builds and 2H Desolator + Justicar build.

Does the fire and burn damage only apply to the aura or does it also add to the damage of fire strike? Also does the Aura of Censure help with survivability?

The fire and burn damage is just the aura, but it provides elemental resist reduction so your enemies have less defenses against fire, lightning and cold. It’s also a great defensive ability because it reduces the damage of anything it hits and has a chance to disrupt their skills. It’s not even a question; you have to take Censure if you play an elemental Inquisitor, even over something amazing like Arcanist’s Star Pact or Shaman’s Stormcaller Pact.

Got it. I just got the Aura of Conviction because of the physical resistance it provides although the range of the Aura of Censure feels a little too short for me. As for augments, is there any that you would recommend?

Augments are situational depending on what you need in your build. The best ones like Ravager’s Eye are not even available until level 90 so use whatever you have available to you based on faction rep.