Got stuck with something, unsure if anyone knows.
Im trying to get a chance when I attack to buff self. No matter how I try it always seems to do when im hit, unless I make a skill and link a controller with @enemyattack%, but then it shows it on the UI but does not activate. I can get a modifier to work on other skills to buff me when they are used, and chance on hit to proc a move, but seems impossible to proc a self buff duration this way.
Things I have tried
- Skill_Passive with a controller attached thats a buff
- Skill_Passive with a Skill_AttackBuff controller on enemyattack, that links to a buff, hoping to work it in as a middleman
- SkillSecondary_BuffSelfDuration and making it a dependency on the passive skill before it in the chain
- SkillBuff_Passive with chance to activate controller and an attached buff with 100% to proc, did nothing and looked stupid on the ui
- tried skill modifier also, with dependency on previous skill and linking a controller on enemyattack to the buff
Probably tried other things, cant remember, been at this 2 days.
The skill is basically a dual wield skill chain that are all passive, the first one allows dual wield, the next one is a reduced cost for melee weapons, the next one is chance to proc a dual wield attack with both weapons - these 3 all work fine. The next 2 are meant to be chance on crit to give a buff, and chance on hit to give a buff - neither of them work.
Thanks for any help in advance.