Needs help developers with my global mod

Hi, i m developer of global mod Warhammer, and i realy need one thing which help me to solve all my problems, i make 3 new types of weapone, i create really big armor content for 2 races , chaos and loyalists, but i have a solution with posibility of wearing armor and weapon, i need some way to forbid wearing chaos armor for loyal marines, any way, with passive skills or something else? i found 50% solution, make male dbr for loalyst , female dbr for chaos, and in armor.dbrs change meshes for 1 item male - loyal mesh, female chaos mesh. But with weapones it doesent work.

That’s not exactly a simple restriction given that the game wasn’t built for that.

If these items need to drop as loot, then that really complicates matters. If they’re not loot, you could distribute them from an NPC while checking for whatever conditions you need, and make the gear soulbound.

Could also have the drops come in the form of tokens you trade in with an NPC, then the reward given is based on the loyalist/chaos choice, and again is soulbound.

thank you, yep it will helps. another question, can i add new type of weapon? i have used spear and staff.tpl from TQ but i need one more)