Negative Reps should be informed as well as positive ones

It takes more time to reach nemesis statuses thus if we have positive informer, we need negative ones too. Since both are milestone, it does not make sense to have 1 not other

When you kill an undead boss, +70 rovers reputation is written rite? I want to see also, -50 undead reputation text…

Not sure what you mean, that notifications when we reach a new status with a faction ? You get those for both the friendly and enemy factions already…

You get both onscreen notification when you reach a new rep level and you can also see positive and negative reps if you press the F key.

Read edit.

You can get warrants from killing that faction’s nemesis. Warrants boost the negative rep gain for that faction.

Either it’s that or I can’t understand what you’re saying.

People… İt is so easy… When you kill an undead boss, +70 rovers reputation is written rite? I want to see also, -50 undead reputation text…

That line contains 2 information: the faction and the amount of rep.

It should be obvious that you lose reputation with the faction of the killed enemy. I think only few players are interested in the numbers, so it wouldn’t make much sense to display it.
If you want to, you can figure out how much rep you lose by taking a look into the faction window before and after the kill and find it out in no-time.

I dont really care how much rep I lose as long as the counter goes up:D.
IMO its an unnessecary line to display.

Same goes for positive rep. After 1 kill everybody knows which faction gets + reputation. Lets not display all together than?

Just add an option for both + and -. And it is solved

That’s a good solution, because being able not to display it would be nice.

When you kill an undead beast you get like 3 positive reputation info.

It is enough to show boss/hero kills. Rest makes it unplayable =)