Nemesis drop (elite)

I’m one of those players that complete all difficulties (veteran -> elite -> ultimate) on my characters, so I spend quite some time on the elite difficulty. From my experience, the nemesis that spawn on elite very rarely drop legendary items. I farmed the Krieg set recently, and I killed Archmage Aleksander 17 times. Out of those 17 times he dropped a legendary item twice. That’s 2 items out of 17 nemesis kills. I have noticed similar drop rates during the other elite nemesis I’ve killed. I’ve actually had better luck with getting legendary items to drop from nemesis on veteran, than those on elite. The drop rate has been so poor, that I’m tempted to (and most likely will in the future) avoid going out of my way to kill one if I see it on the map.

What I’m asking for is to increase the drop rate of legendaries from elite nemesis.

I haven’t had any of the elite nemesis drop 94 legendaries (on a 100 character), so I don’t see how increasing the drop rate of 50-84 legendaries from elite difficulty nemesis would impact ultimate nemesis drops in a negative way.

Sidenote: I believe that ultimate nemesis should have a 100% drop rate for at least one legendary. Few things are as morale breaking as having a dance of death with a nemesis on ultimate (hardcore), for it to drop two blue items.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.