šŸŒ Nery's beginner builds collection

Probably Phantasmal blades Trickster,similar to the Rraper guide done by Spanks/you?

If you have knowledge and nerves to reset Ancient grove vendor to get Beronath blueprint and your goal is to reach ultimate,then Infiltrator probably have slight edge.

Should be doable at level 55 infiltrator. I will try it when I do my ā€œresetā€ project later

Yes your reset plan.Good idea to have DW melee guide.One thing that is lacking is 2h melee beginners guides.I wonder,why?

2H is kinda in a bad shape overall.

Dragon has elementalist savagery and I think he said he was gonna try conjurer, not sure if he meant vitality or lightning here. I think he intended vitality but not sure.

I have 2 forcewave builds and two builds in one guide Warder.

You have 2H ranged vindicator primal strike.

I tried to make 2H melee ritualist but it was just too squishy, perhaps with new kraken devo and jackal it will be a bit stronger

Perhaps 2H vitality Archone with these MI shoulders? Korvan Pauldrons

Yes 2h seems bad.I was trying to do budget setup with Blazerush,but it was not doing much damage and is not good defensively.And yes,Elementalist.

Forcewave isnā€™t really 2h build in my mind.I also think it as caster and keep forgetting it.But 2h melee have low speed,prone to fumble and CC effects.Life steal isnā€™t that effective.One less slot for components,definitely not many good options.

well I also had that 2H CT spellbinder.

but yes FW is caster/melee, hard to describe :stuck_out_tongue:

I think also the new FG items will help with with cc, I think slow res from fettan helm, harvest faction boots and the slow res from savagery will help at least with that cc but you can not resist fumbleā€¦

I can try to revise it and try to improve it but I died on Master of Flesh 3 times with that build so I scrapped it but requinix did his ā€œself found ultimate farmerā€ 2H ritualist so xD

2h Alkamos sword Dervish.I keep proposing it to Udars,but have potential for something and if you farm SoT,probably can have some pretty good rolls even.

good be cool, wondering if its conversion to vires might also affects volcanic stride or if counts as a skill on its ownā€¦ triple bouncing is kinda fun

Update news:Last week started making Mage Hunter build,little glassy for my tastes,but will try to post guide tomorrow.

Next on my list is burn Sorceress,maybe 2h melee.

nice 2H can use some love. I am gonna try Bleed Trickster with new Rancor faction weapon.

Nice idea.Should clarify 2h melee and Sorceress are separate builds :smile:

2H melee sorceress cmon you can do it!

Only after you do hybrid aether/bleeding build :wink:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbk498Z need to fix some aether damage on this oneā€¦

Added my Mage Hunter guide to the collection.

Also change Malawiglenn seperate links,to the thread of beginners collection

can you try a AAE mage hunter too? Would be fun to see a REAL budget version of it

I have played only chaos,but with recent changes,fire is available.Maybe will try in future.

I found a question on Reddit related to budget lightning DW melee build. Do you think one can do cheap Trickster with two stormhearts?

The problem might be RR.Also cold and bleeding possibilities.But why not?Mad Lee made end game build.

So Eye of Storm is low level relic,if you have it,thereā€™s faction rings,empowered essence of beronath as amulet,Solael pants,Stoneplate boots,Stormsepent belt,blue gloves.

So it shouldnā€™t be hard to build.Question is is itā€™s worth choosing lightning for Trickster?

Probably not, there just this one guy who was asking since he loved both dual wield and lightning and was new to game. I said he should try either my warder guide or your trickster/infiltrator because then there will be at least some lightning stuff going on from time to time e.g. maelstrom