New Forum FAQ

This made my day. :rofl:

1 Like

How to use tapatalk with the new forum???

You can also drag and drop an image into the editor, it will upload it to the server (size limit is 4MB by default) immediately. Buttons are the past :grava_yes:

You don’t need to, just open it in a browser.

1 Like

I’m old. I like the past. Buttons are my friends. :woman_white_haired::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Maxine

1 Like

Totally agree - buttons forever! :rofl:

1 Like

Personally I can’t wait until I can control everything with my mind :thought_balloon:

If this happened and I was still alive, I’d kill myself. Sitting on your ass and doing everything via your mind would be the most boring thing ever. Or rather sleeping 20… 23 hours a day.

Don’t mind me

Summary

eat my big

:damage_chaos:

Thanks for the tips. I just have to find some courage editing my guides instead of playing the game :stuck_out_tongue:

BBCode still works, which means that you can still use [b] for bold, etc.

bold

you can also still do [size=X], [color=X] etc.

small if you like
big if you prefer

in any color

pictures you can drag from a folder and drop into the reply box

imgur links somehow don’t seem to work anymore, but the above removes the need for imgur

the forum also supports Markdown which is very useful and straightforward, I recommend following the tutorial

https://commonmark.org/help/

oh, just pasting a link makes it clickable like above
if you do that for a youtube link it auto-embeds

Imgur links should work. All the ones in my Forgotten Gods What We Know thread appear now.

1 Like

Same here… Try to figure out how to edit all my build stuff.

Imgur is the only that worked in may last build topics. I added imgur pics and still tehre.

What’s the point to having topics that they are unlisted?
And same with closed ones? I have lot of before AoM.

How do I view my subscribed threads?

when you go to the base forum you see the sections ‘new’ and ‘unread’
‘unread’ is for your subscribed threads, if they contain new posts
if you want to go to your threads even without them containing new posts, just click your avatar on the top right, then click your name in the top of the menu
you will then see options for subscribed threads

Really? I’ve seen a few new ones on the homepage, but not unread. Maybe because I’ve got a lot of things turned off in my preferences.

I’m sorry, but I do not see an “Unread” link.
Nor can I find any of my old subscribed threads. I can’t even see how I can subscribe to a new thread.
I can bookmark a post. But I want to bookmark a thread, rather.

right here at the bottom of the thread bub. See the bookmark option at the very, very bottom here (bottom and to the left a little)? That ‘subscribes’ you - and just below it, the circle, lets you adjust your tracking options. Bookmarking the very first post will also ‘subscribe’ you.

Aha, I see. Thanks.
I guess the old subscribed threads from the old forum are gone then…

Yup - that’s the price that had to be paid.

Screenshot