New Masteries Mod

Never modded a game in my life…well, not in any meaningful way anyway…but I’m going to take a stab at this, because I think GD is an awesome game that is suffering from a lack of diversity in its masteries. So here are the two Masteries I’m thinking of making before I get completely overwhelmed by the size of the task before me.

First, what many have asked for but none seem to be making, a physical/pierce ranged based class. Focus will be completely on pierce and physical buffs along with weapon and movement speed and dual-wield for pistols (no items required). Possible traps too, but not a priority. Attack skills similar to Diablo 2 (yes, Multishot is the priority, and not the 2 or 3 multi that GD already provides, I’m talking 5 to 20 shots per volley)

Second, we’ve seen occultist and arcanists and a shaman, but where the heck is the holy man? Enter the medic. Low damage output, but high support skills. Castable heals, team buffing auras for heal rate and resistance boosting (only 1 at a time), and a hearty disrespect for all things Aetherial and Cthonic. Considering a Gandalfian “YOU SHALL NOT PASS” holy wall or bubble or something. Short lived but certain enemy types are unable to enter/pass the wall.

Will I make these happen? depends on how hard it is to make. Will someone else beat me to it? probably, that’s why I posted it here. :slight_smile: Wish me luck!

“First, what many have asked for but none seem to be making, a physical/pierce ranged based class. Focus will be completely on pierce and physical buffs along with weapon and movement speed and dual-wield for pistols (no items required). Possible traps too, but not a priority. Attack skills similar to Diablo 2 (yes, Multishot is the priority, and not the 2 or 3 multi that GD already provides, I’m talking 5 to 20 shots per volley”

I’ve made this type of build in my project and just wanted to let you know its crazy fun. My approach was a new revamp on Valdun’s set, adding a shotgun blast proc and making a new relic that gives you a snipe skill that works like troll rage so it can deal procs. It might be hard at 1st but give it time and be willing to learn, building your own stuff it worth it for sure.

-edit quotefail lmao