New patch

I read the patch coming with the new content, the changes to inquisitor and demolitionist are not what they needed fact.

Are there going to be more changes coming to them, before the patch is live?.

They need a tad bit of a damage buff, and a tad bit of a buff in survivability. If no it’s not good, seeing from the steam reviews, comment section, reddit, and forums on the web. People are saying this, hundreds and hundreds of people are saying this. If you can’t find it, I won’t post the links for you. You are a lost cause.

Again, are there going to be more changes coming to inquisitor and demolitionist. In damage buff and buff in surivability, before the patch is live?.

Now that you brought it up, please provide links or i don’t believe you. :stuck_out_tongue:

how much is a tad bit?
who are these hundreds?

Isn’t Purifier a particularily powerful dual ranged build that doesn’t really need more damage?

And between Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Blast Shield, Ghoulish Hunger, and lifesteal, doesn’t it also have acceptable survivability?

Get lost noob

Is this a thinly veiled attempt to get someone to reveal stuff before release?

You seem to like using the word “fact” a lot, but somehow never provide proof of those “facts” yourself to back up your arguments.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=679981#post679981

Whether there’ll be any changes to the masteries mentioned you’ll just have to wait and see like everyone else.

Yeah this dude is addicted to facts xD

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=679982#post679982

clown

We will see after the patch notes hit, fact.

Yes I just used the same weapon you always use.

What do you want?

First of all, such threads are customarily posted in the feedback section. Secondly, what buffs exactly do you propose?

Third, a comment, if I may. Whereas requests for buffs to demolitionist (a.k.a. demorants) are so old that no-one really bothers with them anymore, I can’t think of a single instance where anyone with any knowledge of the game would objectively demand that inquisitor be buffed in any way. The comments you have read - like “buff inquisitor” or “RoH needs a buff” or “Censure? Garbage!” - this was pure irony. Guys were having fun, you know? Inquisitor is the strongest mastery in the game by far.

To answer your question, though, yes, there are changes planned to demolitionist but afaik they won’t be gamechangers. From Zantai’s posts and streams, Temper’s probably gonna get DA instead of armor, Vindictive Flame’s second node is gonna get some ADCTH (but only for its own dmg so why oh why), BwC is gonna get some buffs, N&O is gonna be reworked for more saboteur, and new gear is still an unknown. As for inquisitor, there already were significant nerfs to Censure, Seal and RoH in 7.0 and 7.1 so I don’t think there will be more.

Doublecheese bacon , no tomato. A coke and some onion rings. Ty

Moved to Game Discussion since there are no ideas or proper concrete feedback offered so far. Just the usual unsubstantiated “fact”. :rolleyes:

Didn’t know Donald Trump played this game!

yeah, his english is not that great. Substitute ‘in my opinion’ or ‘I kinda feel like’ whenever he uses ‘fact’

Make Cairn great again!

his English is not great, fact