New player, question about builds

So looking through all the builds, I’m curious why no builds include how they allocate physique, cunning and spirit. Is it just as simple as 2h = all physique, dw = all cunnings & caster = all spirit, or what? I get why most builds don’t include leveling variants as end game builds vary so drastically from leveling, but it doesn’t make sense to me why a detailed guide on an endgame build wouldn’t include how to allocate these points.

you can see point allocation in grim tools

just place your mouse cursor on the attribute and this box appear

2 Likes

Ohh wow didn’t know that, thank you!

and just in case you did not miss the collection of beginner and leveling guides Beginner build guides Compendium (for AoM + FG expansions) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

another reason they don’t specifically mention the attribute distribution (aside from being able to see the avg on grimtools as Ulvar mentioned), is because of rolls. Sometimes you can get away with less or need more than shown in a potential GT because you got lower than avg attribute roll on some items, or ex if a build deliberately uses +%physique craft bonus to fluff a stat requirement.
^depends on whether the builder uploaded their own save direct linked, or if it was a regular tooled up version with GT’s avg display.

Thanks @Ulvar1, this will definitely help me a lot, I hadn’t seen it yet!

And yeah that makes sense @Gnomish_Inquisition, thanks.

2 Likes