New skill modifiers - let's add screenshots

Here are some of them:

20210701104312_1 20210701114043_1 20210701114044_1 20210701114046_1

20210701121659_1

YoloMouse_4UCrD07m3C YoloMouse_6pq4uSaki4 YoloMouse_7vSVGeK8CK YoloMouse_abOASOLuPl YoloMouse_APOm6CH9cc YoloMouse_b0syehiwZw YoloMouse_clnjLn6tYp YoloMouse_EtNexoe4jO YoloMouse_g9ww7NbplG YoloMouse_HOV0ys8drQ YoloMouse_IyNn2wAqmP YoloMouse_KKDglDp15G YoloMouse_m1lvP5C0nf YoloMouse_OdJhNlCq9i YoloMouse_Pg5Xb0B5oL YoloMouse_Q5oOSidA0N YoloMouse_R9Hbp6TnpS YoloMouse_tyBs2MW7Xs YoloMouse_VaZni3Svts YoloMouse_WjI3y3oBds YoloMouse_zrnScR6TTK YoloMouse_ZYCLhQEFlg

full conversion to DEE added:

20210813165810_1

20210814180217_1

ember%20calling%20mask

Mythical Aldanar’s Vanity: added modifiers for Ascension

Mythical Essence of the Grim Dawn: added +3 to Divine Mandate and modifiers for it

Korvan Burning Halberd: added modifiers for Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange

Riftclaw Slicer: replaced bonus to Bone Harvest with +2 to Soul Harvest. Increased Fire damage modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 66 and added modifiers for Spectral Binding.

Mythical Oathbearer: added % Bleed damage and added modifiers for Aura of Conviction

Nightclaw: replaced Blade Arc support with +3 to Cadence, +3 to Aura of Conviction and skill modifiers for Cadence and Aura of Conviction

11 Likes

lol, grimleaks?

Edit: LoL just saw Z’s threads…

1 Like

Edge of Death & Ravager’s Bite changes look fantastic. :+1:

[moved to OP]

2 Likes

I am trying to understand what Guardian of Death Gates is supposed to be…
Pet Death Knight? Non pet Death Knight with no attack speed on 2h??? Maybe a witchblade :open_mouth:

[moved to OP]

2 Likes

Did the patch add any modifier with phys>lightning for Savagery ?

It did not.

I’d still love it if the pet conversion was inverted to Vitality->Physical and the Vitality modifiers to Field Command were swapped over to Physical to give pet Death Knight more of a niche. But at the same time, that would suddenly destroy a ton of people’s builds around it so it’s not gonna happen. There’d sooner be a second weapon that supports that direction ala Rancor/Spite or Pack of Treacherous/Deadly Means than Death’s Gate getting reworked after it’s been a Vitality pet item for so long I imagine.

[moved to OP]

8 Likes

We need moar screenshots on new mods :nerd_face:

:crate: hasn’t uploaded a new 1.1.9.2 build to Steam yet.

Oh, I see; sorry for the rush but it’s exciting :rofl:

[moved to OP]

13 Likes

Thanks a lot! Damn, I was expecting %50 chaos>fire conversion on WoR to Kilrian Skullbreaker. But some of these are very cool, I’m almost willing to join playtesting but I don’t want to spoil the testing area by not doing CR or not pushing the characters to their limits.

1 Like

Coerced Wraith: added modifiers for Grenado

Seems like it didn’t go through

3 Likes

Does anybody know if Bloodlord’s blade got some additional modifiers? I’m still on 9.1 and don’t know if I should update.

I don’t have enough time to play to be useful for Public test :frowning:

Only items mentioned in the changelog get changes / new modifiers.

1 Like

‘‘Added 100% of Acid dealt as Lightning for Amarasta’s Blade Burst.’’ Did this change also affect the global conversion on amulet? It was cold>lightning before, is it now acid>lightning? Can anyone upload an image on the matter?

1 Like

[moved to OP]

4 Likes