Newbie here looking for a build that can do it all :)

Hi guys, I am in search of a build that can do a lot of content. I know this might get asked a lot but I thought I’d ask again here today since I haven’t been able to find updated stuff. So I like ranged a lot in this game, 2h ranged weapons are my favourite, and I really enjoy WPS skills and default attack replacers. I basically wanted to know if there is a build somewhere out there can that do the following or as close to:

1. Use max 2-3 skills (Primary skill, movement skill + temp buff (like word of renewal))
  2. Can achieve high levels of OA/DA
  3. Can face tank most bosses in the game including celestials
  4. Doesn’t need to be a speed demon for SR runs
  5. Is just super chill and easy to play
  6. Cannot be pet classes (I am only with melee but would prefer ranged if possible)

I do ask though that if you do recommend a build that is similar and outside the scope of those requirements that maybe you can make suggestions to existing grim tools and/or builds but that’s only if you want to spend the time haha. I am pretty new to grim dawn but not new to ARPG’s. This is just how I like to play them, lazy and super face roll.

I was looking at Evoker Vindicator but I was sceptical if I could make it work just using Savagery, Word of Renewal + Auras. If anyone can help me with that Vindicator and give advice as to how you think that could work I would be grateful.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Look here for beginner builds

and here for endgame ones

1 Like

legit curious why that matter at all :smile:

since it’s no relation to the other criterias or technical build function (depending on the build ofc)

anyway browse this too

1 Like

Just go with the Madman’s Avenger Archon and it’s mic drop time.

grimtools

1 Like

It’ll be really hard to find something with hardly any buttons that’ll do what you ask, especially 2-hand ranged. There are some pistol & shield builds that can facetank all Celestials, but I think even those use Inquisitor Seal.

The Archon posted above also destroys, btw.

1 Like

I used this as my first build and i think it meets your needs pretty much because i was looking for the same things too. You don’t even have to use your potions most of the time (i just went up to lvl 40 tho). It became boring for me after a while but it might suit you better.