Normal Shattered Realm. Only 4 chests?

I was following Maya’s recommended farming by doing SR 65-66 and they show pics of having 11 chests after completion, but when I complete it even within time and without dying I only receive 4 chests as a reward. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

I don’t have clue, but do you mind sharing the guide/screenshot? I’m curious

Normal difficulty yields less legendaries compared to Ultimate, the screenshots you saw were from Ultimate. Maya normally tests all her builds in Ultimate, as do most people who submit their builds unless stated otherwise.

Erm… He is most likely talking about the “Where to Farm” section of my guide and this pic: https://i.imgur.com/5EbA1oG.jpg (it is on Normal)

The only thing I can think of in OP’s case is that he started on 65 and took the rewards for 65 instead of also completing 66 and then cashing out.

@TheEnigmaticMrE Sry that it took me so long to reply, I don’t normally browse the General Discussion section and since there was no @Maya, I did not get a message alerting me to the thread either. But I hope it is cleared up now.

If you did both shard 65 and shard 66 and only then cashed out, and got only 4 chests, something is wrong and you should probably report it as a bug.

1 Like

I ended up figuring it out i was only completing 1 round 65 and ending before starting 66. Thanks for the reply though.

1 Like