Nothing nothing nothing3

That’s the point. If balancing takes into account unoptimized builds made by noobs instead of optimized stuff knowledgeable people make, is that really balancing? It’s not even about gdstashed builds. The fact that you’re including conversion items in your phys retal build automatically makes it better than those without it, barring noob mistakes like uncapped resistances and intentional bad item choices due to build theme etc.

Better?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V09z8XZ

Or 1 (4) into Smite and lowering Rebuke by 1?

Nevermind, I am dumb, point leftover, Smite it is

If there is such a powerful brainless build in the game, it must be a bug:(

1 Like

nothing nothing nothing

1 Like

nothing nothing nothing

True, I now remember our conversation!

the question now is: SHOULD physical EoR rata be in a non-horrible situation?

nothing nothing nothing

Sorry, I forgot to add “physical EoR rata” :wink: - is there a reason why physical EoR rata build should be “non horrible”?

Speaking of emotions, how is uninstalling GD going? Need some help?

I can try Calla later today with my “cheap” version, Alkamoshater already said that he could do her sub 2 min with “single magic” affixes - but even seraphim of thorns is like one in 2k chance to get on those shoulders and gloves… I have overlord of thorns shield and serpaphim of the boar or something shoulders and gloves is “of ulzuinz flame” with “mighty” or something prefix :smiley: Can check when I get home kekw

1 Like

nothing nothing nothing

1 Like

nothing nothing nothing

nothing nothing nothing

Like an affix “seed”?

Never thought of that, but I do remember that I often see my entre inventory with many items with same affix. Like now I had 5 items with “of scorched ends” suffix LOL

nothing nothing nothing

3 Likes

Warlords are strong, Stoneguard are strong, no doubt about it, but what I find most remarkable is that despite being armor for physical retaliation, Gildor’s Guard is garbage that is not used at all.:rofl:

Tried “same” set-up but I only had “of thorns” on the shoulder and “of readiness” on the ring.
8 tries, 1 success. You need to play perfect/have luck, and/or time cooldowns with Grim Internals (which I do not use). I don’t think this is OP.

Edit: I would have succeeded 100% if I was allowed to kite now and then, but that would not grant me sub 1:45 kill time.

1 Like

nothing nothing nothing

1 Like

I am technically a casual player, so here is my perspective: I don’t see a reality in which a casual player kills Calla and doesn’t feel too powerful. I could just be a terrible player, but I have never been able to defeat Calla on my own yet. Were I to be able to achieve defeating Calla on my own, whatever build I did it with would feel powerful.

Im reading these kill times, 1 min, 3 min, and im over here in shock and disbelief.

yeah titan platings and enchated earths made it a bit easier, aslo I changed shield comp to myrmidon for its skill (nice to be immune to pierce damage now and then) still dies about 50% of the times when just standing still :slight_smile:

I am disappointed that no one is seeing the obvious solution here.

Make Stoneguard a Pet Set that is Retal/Rata based and give one of those Ugdenbog Tree stumps or a miniature Gargabol as Full Set Bonus Pet.

There, no more OP retal/rata stoneguard.

You may praise me and feed me icecream for this genius idea :ice_cream:

4 Likes

nothing nothing nothing

1 Like