Occulist 100% Pet Summoner Build For New Players

You been in the one thread on Steam? Quotes for days man.

It’s short-novel-thick quality

Top-shelf bathroom reading.

1 Like

I have also been following pete on Reddit since his first post there. Already at level 72 in wardens celler ultimate he claimed himself to be one of the world’s best conjurer player. I saw the birth of a star!

Is it made of chocolate?

Pete just wrote me mini-novel. I gotz the feelz.

He mentions you just below it @malawiglenn

I know

“I know for a fact that magalawthow guy was following me on reddit and downvoted everything until i can no longer post due to karma requirements because he was jealous of an up and coming guide author to compete with”

I need popcorn :popcorn:

Just for the record, most of this reddit posts have more than -20 score. So I am not solely responsible for his poor karma :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s so full of emotion… almost a love story :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

When the master fears the student… its like Good Will hunting or something. Powbaw is defenitely Robin Williams

2 Likes

You guys are having way too much fun with this :scorv:

2 Likes

Oh look, 10 hours in and I’m sitll waiting for answers to my questions. :thinking:

I’m not sure if someone has covered this. I’ve done some searching but haven’t found specific answers.

I see that pets are not supposed to be able to proc %chance on hit, %chance on attack, %chance on crit.
However I’m currently wearing shoulders that have a 33% chance on critical attack that I swear my pets will occasionally set off.

I read something about aura’s being a possible trigger but it seems to shoot from a pet? I also don’t have any strictly damage based aura’s only buff with +dmg to allies.

Any ideas, am I just losing it?

Edit: just realized I put this in the wrong thread, not used to this forum layout yet.

If you can confirm this then post it as a bug in the bugs section, because it shouldn’t be happening.

It could also be that something like Curse of Frailty (yes it can crit) is the culprit.

Easiest way to test would probably be to test it on the training dummies. Summon your pets and use the pet attack command to make them attack the dummy. If it procs, then you got a bug.

So I could in theory have %chance to X as use curse of frailty as the mechanism to trigger such procs? I’m assuming if it can crit it can also attack, guessing %chance on dmg would not work though?

What?

Not sure what you mean since you phrased the sentence a bit strangely, but Curse of Frailty can proc things that proc on Attack and on Crit. The Crit part does require that you have enough OA to be able to crit.

It will not proc things that require weapon dmg however, like Life Leech.

“what count as an attack”

As Maya wrote, you have to test this in a controlled way. Use no buffs, no skills, apart from the pet and pet attack command on target dummy.

Yeah that was some terrible English on my part but you answered my attempted question perfectly.

It does make me wonder though, does each enemy affected by the curse count as a “hit” or “crit” or is it 1 chance per cast? Not sure if this could even be tested?

Each of them count, making the chance of proc’ing something greater when there are multiple enemies under the effect of the Curse.

Also it “ticks” every second for its duration. So it has multiple chances to proc per cast even if only a single enemy was affected.

Oh cool so I don’t need to spam it. I could saw cast the curse then spam eye of dreeg for an even greater chance of proc’ing?

Also you have been an amazing help thank you very much!

Only the skill that the devotion is bound to will proc it.

So if you have it bound to Curse, then no need to use Eye of Dreeg at all.

And glad to be of help :yum: