Old hand, back for more

Good day to you, neighbour. Name’s Rook. I’ve been dungeon crawling on and off since shortly after the original release of Diablo 2, and have played some of the more notable clones thereof, including GD. Steam tells me I’ve played the game for more than two hundred hours and rather enjoyed it, though I ultimately realized that none of my builds were actually feasible in late game, got bored, and quit. That happens to me a lot, really.

I actually used to have an account on the forums back in '16, '17, but it seems to have been deleted at some point, and as I’ve been out of touch for the past few years I’m not up to date on the lingo or the meta, but since Steam’s autumn sale convinced me to buy AoM I thought I’d try to get back into the game. We’ll see how that goes.

Welcome back to the game and the forum Rook. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sadly the old forum came under hacking attacks back in May so Crate decided to change platforms. In the process old accounts that hadn’t been used for some time were deleted.

Ah, I see. Thank you for the warm welcome, Medea. :slight_smile:

Welcome back Rook!
There are large amounts of various builds available on the forums, if you ever get stuck or get bored there’s plenty of help and inspiration available!

Thank you, I think I’m going to need it if I’m to reach Ultimate.