Out of love and happy holidays!

Happy new year !
I wish Crate and all users who play GD a wonderful year.:smiley:

8 Likes

Happy New year!
So many builds so little time… :star_struck:

6 Likes

So holidays finished and I have to repurpose the thread to something else. Love machine sounds too kinky. Maybe guide “how to receive meaningless badges” or leave it until Easter… :smile:

4 Likes

Keep it going. I did take a lull in my efforts for…

… so nows the opportunity to get the jump on me.

5 Likes

I knew it, you’re the most loving person in the forum. :smile:

One thing is sure, you never can run out of posts to like. Feedback threads, grim misadventures, build compendiums, guides, off topic discussions etc.

Probably Zantai is doing double facepalm reading this thread.

5 Likes

:smile:

That’s his problem. He did initially for a little bit after the initial forum switch have badges disabled (I think) and then he must have changed his mind. Sadly he disabled the bot functions which I kinda thought were a fun little diversion.

4 Likes

When I redid my account received message from the bot. Still not sure what exactly can do. But old forum have functions like friends list, Discourse have badges and likes. To be honest I thought system was too childish at first but with the time passed by get used to it and started to enjoy it. But getting specific badge is a bit abusive.

Still this topic is funny!

5 Likes

Yeah stuff like these like/love badges are “abusive”… it’s the only way to get them frankly - you have to purposefully go out of your way for them and no one thru normal use is going to honestly get them so it’s just whatever :smile:

Just a mini time-killer for forum nerds to do when there is nothing else better to do I guess.

5 Likes

Since threads are closed, time to reopen this one.

Happy holidays to you all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Aw, what a nice thread. Happy holidays to you too :gift_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Me too just now:

“Out of love” should really be renamed, “out of boredom” :rofl:

6 Likes

Lol tried to heart your post but I’m out :rofl:

6 Likes

Same, even after I read that :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Duh. :crazy_face:

:clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

I wish you all a very healthy and wonderful new year!

7 Likes

Hello Lovers Club !!

5 Likes

Welcome to the club!

My initiative is corrupting more souls :smiley:

5 Likes

Feel like I could raise the limit, but then I’d be undermining all the hard work in here.

5 Likes

That would not help me, as I always run out of love before reaching the ceiling.

3 Likes