Pestilence of Dreeg - change poison res to chaos or Elemental res

Hello :slight_smile:

I’d like to advocate for a change to the (Mythical) Pestilence of Dreeg Amulet. I think it would be way better to change the current Poison/Acid resistances to Chaos resistance or Elemental resistance instead. If you use it with anything Occultist, you’ll probably have ridiculous Poison/acid res overcap anyway.

That’s all :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading

1 Like

The % Poison Resistance is a freebie that comes with the +% Max Poison Resist.

I suggested it some time ago too. Usually acid gear is swimming in acid/poison resistances, while lacking in others. Furthermore Occultist have nice boost from Blood of Dreeg.

1 Like

It’s designed for main class Occultist, softcapped Aspect of the Guardian grants 100% poison res, along with armors/devotion, it its more than enough.

1 Like

I think Pestilence ammy is extremely good, and extra res might make it too good. Plus some of the dervishes actually use that acid res. I think I even used one acid res augment on Dark One conjurer, too.

However, the valid point is that sources of acid res should be looked at, if not on Pestilence then on Manticore (and the ridiculous low proc chance), Meditation, and many other acid items. ~50% acid builds have over 80% acid res overcap, and struggle with other res as well as with all kinds of defensive stats which are lacking in the acid corner of devotion map.

Pierce, cold, lightning, fire, aether - they all go their seasons of total domination. Time for acid.

1 Like

Pretty much that, the amulet is already very good.
(Also, a Dervish with some 200% poison res overcap checking in :smiley:)

Inb4 we got another Aura of Conviction situation on our hands.

Dervish too :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.