Pet Conjurer vs Pseudo Pet Dervish - [Levelling] Performance Comparison

Heh, we will see…
Interesting to call someone out and saying you are going to ignore them though.

You have yet to make a proper comparison. You don’t get to talk shit until you do.

If someone claims that the Earth is flat, you don’t buy them a trip on a spaceship to prove them wrong. Besides, burden of proof rests on the one making the claim.

Alright then, for the next comparison, let us do superbosses where Pets have an edge. All those builds pulling 4 min Crucible must be crap because they can’t kill Callagadra, right?

Afterall Cally is a boss in this game and I am sure there are players struggling vs her and give up on builds because they feel weak and slow vs her.

Oh, we discussing endgame now? Kindly show your build’s performance vs Cally please, with or without BiS items.

Opinions can be wrong. You can have the opinion that the Sun revolves around the Earth.

And yet, you haven’t been able to prove it. I wonder why.

Ok, Zoomer!

But it is irrelevant if you are talking about a build’s power. This isn’t PoE.

You’d still be wrong though. I am sure anyone here can attest to atleast that much.

Why would I be comparing that with farming Krieg’s or Dark one’s?
Pets use neither and require neither.

If you want to talk about how your build performs vs Krieg’s or Dark one, then that has nothing to do with pets.

It is not my responsibility to prove or disprove your claims. Why would I waste my time proving you wrong when you, yourself cannot prove your theories?

I never asked you to handicap yourself though. And you still don’t have Assassin’s Blade in any of your Pet GTs even though I explicitly asked you to take it since we are comparing pre Mindweaver and a bulk of the pet dmg is still unconverted physical.

But hey, no one cares about that either, right?

You can be a sore loser, it is alright.

Do you have a version without the lokarr’s set? Just to make this comparison beginner friendly. Also, not sure if you can reliably find both the amulet and offhand during levelling. But that’s fine, let’s keep both, just switch the set to some greens maybe? Oh, and the rings too. How much damage do they actually add?

BTW, loving the fact that you are using maxed out skellies here! I always thought they provided the most eye candy fireworks!

@Contragor,

You are right. I just used the Lokarr set+amy+off hand because I can’t be arsed to farm relevant greens. Just want to show what is possible. I haven’t even looked at what’s available to fill the holes. If I have time I’ll try and come up with a legit build.

BTW, I don’t think the helmet is that big of a deal for your build. Each GoE is about 8k DPS with your lvl53 toon. Less than 10% DPS loss without it. It’s wont be hard to obtain though at lvl40 given how strong the build is without it.

1 Like

Completely unrelated to the thread, but I am curious on something like Bat attached to Skeletons in place of Rhowan’s Crown (since you don’t really need the elemental RR and are doing a Vit build)

Oh, nvm, Just saw you are using Ancestor relic :smile:

@Maya
@Contragor
u 2 gays are very popular in the Forum, pls dont quarrel by this little things.
I like PET build & HC mode, so I hope can exchange experience with u 2 often here. Don’t want to hear arguments

I mean result really not important. Important is enjoying the game fun.

and never endgame in GD, until u pass SR200 :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s not just the swing, there’s a dot component and also more Guardians swinging = better proc of the Flame torrent or any other devo.

True story! No more arguments from me here as stated in one of my posts above. I’m going to see how far we can push both Pets and Pseudo pets! SR200 is a good starting goal! :smiling_imp:

@Contragor
@Maya
ehhh, pls be friendly, forgot that arguments words.
I’ll show u gays some crazy & interesting about SR200 videos

5 Likes

@Maya, The skeleton mages do fire damage and that’s actually where a good chunk of skelly DPS seems to come from. I also have a strong suspicion that the skelly mage attacks are spells and thus do not benefit from +flat damage to pets.

Interesting…
Elemental Lost Souls Pet build? :stuck_out_tongue:

Spell can still have weapon dmg though. Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be info on the different types of skeletons on GT’s Pet DB.

How come Elemental Lost Souls ? set provide 60% phy - Vit & 60% Fire - Vit
of course u can use low value set, but least have 45% - vit

It was a joke :stuck_out_tongue:

but I relly wish have 2 elemental hellhounds equipment as before u mention, than I will max Ember Claw & Infernal Breath.
the new Fire summon ring also useless, that’s why until now not have 1 build about this.

1 Like

Random Concept for Hellhound build using new rings: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2MaEJW2

(Not Tested)

1 Like

Primal Instinct may better?
5 warmlings have 1500 Base fire damage can replace primal spirit.

I still think Ring of Khonsar attribute is unreasonable.

Possibly. Need to test it.

Hopefully next patch makes it better :yum:

no double Familiar, no double Hellhound, no Primal spirit. is this really PET Conjurer ?? :joy:

also Pet fire damage no something special. lightning have belt, poison have ring. bleeding have amulet.

1 Like

I was thinking a while ago that Swarmlings + Korvaak blade + Basmiel Iris + Beastcaller set would be good on fire pets. My vision of Fire pets + wind devils.

Attach Hand of Ultos to the bird (10 targets @ full conversion is not small) and Flame Torrent to briarthorns. Although the conversion on Eldritch Fire would be better with a pet, I think the wind devils will apply it more efficiently at a rate of 1/s. Hellhounds will be blowing up too fast, imho.

(Korvac blade means that Briar, hound, primal, and swarmlings have up to 100% physical conversion–>fire, depending on ring proc timings).

My ideas is weapon & Relic provide 8 bugs and 100% phy - fire, keep Pet res over 30 then these bugs will no die.
but skill point never enough.
QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20200104124735

1 Like

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2g1eQWZ

This is possible. But weak Pet Res :frowning:

I suggest you guys start a new thread for theorycrafting endgame builds. I’ll keep levelling the conjurer, ritualist and dervish here.