Petwalker - Walking Simulator Budget Pet Conjurer

Devil_Fwuff

1 Like

I don’t understand what Shepherd’s Crook is doing in How to level - Devotions.

it’s a slightly different build while leveling, as converting all physical and part elemental to chaos isn’t possible until the mythical covenant set.

1 Like

Most builds in Grim Dawn tend to have different leveling and level-100 setups.
In this particular case, as Boro said, we can’t use the 100s devotion setup without the necessary items.

1 Like

Technically, we could grab a Korvaak’s Burning-Blade and use the same setup.

I meant from the perspective of build having enough damage to not need Shepherd’s crook.
It gives pets a pretty op steroid for a tier 1 devotion.

Could just put these in Enchanted Flint - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database and go for a standard fire pet devo setup instead with shepherd’s crook for leveling with Korvaak’s blade.

The reason why we dont have crook in the level 100 setup is because then I would need to pick up a skill just to proc it and that will be against the theme :3

I’m sorry for stupidness) i’m really new to the game and more of that, have not strong English.
What I meant - in “Build Details” there is leveling without Shepherd’s Crook. In next paragraph, in “How to level” devotions go through Shepherd’s. I can’t understand that, sorry again )

1 Like

The build details shows a devotion setup for the final build.

The leveling section afterwards shows a different build with different devotion route.

1 Like

If you have these items - Desecrator Covenant - Item sets - Grim Dawn Item Database, use this devotion setup -

• Green > Raven > Red > Jackal >
  • Manticore > Solael’s Witchblade >
  • Scholar’s Light > Remove Raven > Remove Green >
  • Yellow > Blue > Eel > Sailor’s Guide >
  • Crane > Staff of Rattosh > Remove Jackal >
  • Tortoise > Solemn Watcher >
  • Ishtak > Tree of Life (4 points for Healing Rain)

If you do not have those items, use this devotion setup -

• Purple Crossroads > Shepherd’s Crook > Remove Purple
  • Green Crossroads > Raven > Rhowan’s Crown > Remove Green
  • Blue Crossroads > Eel > 4 points in Amatok (for Blizzard)
  • Yellow Crossroads > Tortoise > Remove Yellow
  • Sailor’s Guide > Crane > Panther > Solemn Watcher
  • Ishtak + 4 points in Tree of Life (for Healing Rain)

There are 2 different setups because there are 2 different builds.
One is used t get to level 100. The other is for after reaching level 100.

I hope this makes sense.

1 Like

And that’s how I ended up playing Touhou. (yes, poorly, and with the confused screaming)

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/Grimdawn/comments/15da26c/100_achievements_after_142_hours/

Congrats! While we are at it, i would appreciate the detailed guide for “unstoppable lord of the crucible” achievement as i cannot understand what i am supposed to do to achieve it, thank you in advance

The person who made the reddit post is not me. The promotion is that they used this build to achieve it. I play on GoG, so no idea on steam achievements :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

So basically what u want for unstoppable lord of Crucible achievement is to ask Lokarr to “raise stakes” (if you can) to 100 for quicker completion and also say “I think you can do better” (which is extra spawn).

Survive till wave 150 and u should get the achievement.

If you do it from wave 150, I think it won’t trigger, prob due that finishing 150 is the deal not above it.

2 Likes

So to understand correctly i need to finish it once?
100, then raise stakes, then “do better”?
or first raise stakes and then ask him to do better?
Sorry for stupid questions but i tried to follow different explanations and still failed to make it.
Again sorry for off-top

2 Likes

If you got checkpoint 100 unlocked, start from there (if not then from 0).

And when u start that encounter, a keyword for that achievement is to ask him to do better.

At first glance, u won’t notice big changes but there will be some extra monster appearing, that is 6th spawn…

1 Like

i started at wav 100 + xtra spawn, finishd 150, no achievement , thanks for trying to help.

this achievement is cursed for me

1 Like

very weird indeed. You did everything right… so dunno what else to add.

I checked some tutorials that say to collect the reward, start from the beginning and do it all in one session, and jada jada…

If you truly want that achievement so bad, u can technically do steam achievement manager and enable it from there but it’s probably not the thing u hope for.

2 Likes