Physical Cadence is lacking

If the first two hits would not have their own animation then it should work as before. Isn’t it? Or I am missing something?

cadence doesn’t scale wps
cadence doesn’t scale dual wield
charge based DAR+wps scales higher than 110%wd

there is no way where setting cadence to start applying 110%wd on the first two hits helps there… - let alone then would remotely warrant a potential reduction on the third hit on top regardless “because it’s already less”

It would scale wps.

E: Not enough, mind.

1 Like

cadence overrides wps? how would it scale it?

Third hit overrides wps.

1st and 2nd hits can proc wps.

That’s why I said “don’t know if possible” no need to be picky mate.

So there is no chance to first Cadence hits deal 110% WD (example as fire strike not charge multiplier) ?

Think it would work exactly as before just the gap between first two strikes and the third would be slightly smaller.

yes, because those arent’ cadence hits?
if they became 110wd cadence hit, it would override wps, since now it’s cadence?
or it becomes an upheaval scenario the way the template works? (wps overriding it i mean)

The third Cadence hit have assigned animation and sound to it. That’s why it cannot proc WPS. But maybe I don’t know how Cadence works?

No idea if it would be possible to get some more WD on first two hits without forcing this animation.

Doesn’t cadence start to desync and hit at 2nd strike when DW?

it’s not because it’s scaling dual wield
it’s because of the way regular base dual wield hits work that means you fast charge cadence on the cadence discharge hit because you’re striking a non cadence hit with your other hand
you’re making a non cadence hit, which grants you a charge, i’m guessing the game just reads it that way
*also only happens roughly 50% of the time, not all the time, because of vanilla dual wield behavior is 50%

I have no idea what you’re saying and suspect there’s a miscommunication here.

@Bananow9393’s suggestion is to make Cadence perform as follows:

110% WD, 110% WD, 500% (at 26) + big flat + Fighting Form + unique anim.

In such a circumstance, the first two non-Cadence hits would scale wps just like they do now, except with a 1.1x multiplier instead of the 1.0x multiplier they currently use.

But to answer the “is it possible” question, no, not currently. The chargedfinale template that Cadence uses only has a % WD field for the finale itself, not the hits leading up to it. But this does not mean the template could not have additional engineering put into it to support such a feature in the future.

and that’s what i meant
so when using the different version it then becomes an all or nothing or like upheaval “the way it currently exists” atleast (cadence/upheaval working similarly condition based)

1 Like

Could just add a player buff to the third hit.

Grants 500% bonus (or whatever number is balanced) to the next 2 WPS skills to trigger.

This is probably more of a technical headache than the aforementioned solution of expanding the fields in the existing templates.

Buffs and Weapon Damage don’t tend to cooperate.

To maximize Cadence, take Warder and Voldraak weapons
711522791618510849-1

unga bunga

Bonk, bonk
711522791618510849-1

i like this

Please no :frowning: