Pirate Idiot Logic

i have latest version 1.1.5.2

Here is a description how to add Grim Internals to the Steam-library. (Thanks Darkstalix :slight_smile: )

1. Put the contents of the .zip into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn
  2. Go on Steam and press : Add a game and then the , Add a Non-Steam game.
  3. Press on Browse and search for the GrimInternals.exe executable in the folder and after clicking on it press on “Add selected Programs”
  4. In the steam Library below the Grim Dawn game launcher there will be the GrimInternals one too.Right click on this and press on properties.
  5. Here You can rename it if you want or add any optional parameters like /d3d9, this also reduces some fps drops in old setups
  6. Maybe you will have to add the GrimInternals.exe into your antivirus exceptions in case you still have issues.

I’m sorry, what???!!

Your GrimDawn.exe file size doesn’t match either my Steam or GoG versions of 1.1.5.2…

BUSTED. lol

You must own a legitimate copy of Grim Dawn for Grim Internals to function.

1 Like

i lost all my stash because of those tools so im not going to use any of them or even try to

i have the cracked version of the game and i ask for assistance on game developers right here if you dont like it dont respond on my topics.
u got me ?

You’ll find out soon enough who has who.

2 Likes

go to sleep

Mmm, if you’re gonna steal from us, at least have the common decency to stay off our forum.

I’ll give you a head start on that.

12 Likes

Pirate a game then ask developers to help you, what could go wrong…

2 Likes

Bye! Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

I understand to pirate a game to check it if its good etc cause i did that with other games too
But come on man its 5 GODDAMN EUROS ON STEAM as i type this you wanker get out of here

I like the fact that you came in here with all piss and vinegar and blame the tools for your stash etc.The irony is stunning

3 Likes

Already gone Darkstalix.

2 Likes

In my experience, in all honesty, anyone that loses their stash with any of the tools has likely done something wrong on their end (often with cloudsaving enabled) combined with not having a good understanding of how to use said tools.

I agree… irony for miles.

2 Likes

We’re steal Your game Zantai? A joke? Separate prize for Cruicible, separate prize for Shaterred Realm, Royalsit packs. Its all in one product, You separate/steal them for make more money. Where is full demo, can u provide me a link pls? Multi-core support its even possible? I need to check the game before i will buy it? U think we are all idiots?

U stay behing of wall of forum BLIND PETS. This guy just ask for help because U ARE wrong. U should provide him a link to full demo. Common body here is a link, u dont need to use pirated versions, u can check \ my demo. Hope u will like it.

medea_fleecestealer: A warnning? Good joke too.

Darkstalix. Sure 5 euro. Can u give me link? Thank you.

You can buy the game on Steam or GOG and play for a few hours to try it out. If you don’t like it then you can refund it.

And no, it’s not a joke. Bye.

4 Likes

Not all of you pirates are idiots. Some are decent enough to buy the game right after they pirated it for “demo” purposes. That banned guy had his chance.

So what’s it gonna be for you, buy or ban?

edit: it’s a ban :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes. Well, I do with a reasoning like this.

1 Like

Just like i wrote i bought the game after try it pirated version, are u blind or something? Now u ban me without provide a link to demo, ban this guy bacause u have no link to demo. GOG? Sure i just tbought a few old games from this site and now i MUST PAY 5 EURO to check the game? LOL.

Grim Dawn Definitive Edition. How many copy of the SAME GAME u wanna “sell” Zantai?

U, all of u should be judgment and punished for your stupid policy.

Now u can ban this acoount too. Ban IP too. Tommorow i will create another one and another and another until u stop stealing money from us.

Thank you. Merry Christmas

Anyone else enjoy witnessing a person that can’t even logic their way out of a wet paperbag? That’s pretty much what this is here :smile:

9 Likes