Pirate Idiot Logic

Yes. Well, I do with a reasoning like this.

1 Like

Just like i wrote i bought the game after try it pirated version, are u blind or something? Now u ban me without provide a link to demo, ban this guy bacause u have no link to demo. GOG? Sure i just tbought a few old games from this site and now i MUST PAY 5 EURO to check the game? LOL.

Grim Dawn Definitive Edition. How many copy of the SAME GAME u wanna ā€œsellā€ Zantai?

U, all of u should be judgment and punished for your stupid policy.

Now u can ban this acoount too. Ban IP too. Tommorow i will create another one and another and another until u stop stealing money from us.

Thank you. Merry Christmas

Anyone else enjoy witnessing a person that canā€™t even logic their way out of a wet paperbag? Thatā€™s pretty much what this is here :smile:

9 Likes

Irc itĀ“s under 2 hours on steam, and you still donĀ“t get a full refund, so itĀ“s hardly a good idea to buy a game from steam to test it.
Unless you have a lot of money to throug around.

Posted from a friends phone from under the bridge I now have to live, because Zantai & Crate have robbed me blind

You know, there just isnā€™t any excuse for pirating something. None. Iā€™m sure you got ā€˜reasonsā€™ but if you want to convince yourself itā€™s okay, hey, go for it, you do you. But if you come in here all hurt feelings and angsty ā€˜cause youā€™re gonna get bannedā€™ for stealing (I invite you to look that up in the dictionary) something - I got no sympathy. Most of my life there have been so many friggin things I canā€™t afford. You know what? I either save up for it to get it or I donā€™tā€¦you knowā€¦get it. But again, Iā€™m sure you got your ā€˜reasonsā€™.

Bye now.

I think, you missed the irony in that post. :wink:

1 Like

What is that ā€œStatic infobox disabledā€? and remowe all my buff/debuff info on the left side on the screen. Its appear when i use F1 button, binded this button for ā€œuse heal potionā€. Without Grim Internals i didint see that ever. Sry for bad english.

Well, Iā€™ve got a legit paid for copy, use several tools. Never had an issue. Never had an issue getting help, either. Huh, wonder why.

1 Like

ā€œWell, Iā€™ve got a legit paid for copy, use several tools. Never had an issue. Never had an issue getting help, either. Huh, wonder why.ā€

1 Like

This point hereā€¦

needs to be a line under the [ ] brackets line. Discourse forum is a little touchy with that :wink:

Should look like this in the editor:

1 Like

Whatever happened to the good ole quote button lol

Thanks mang

1 Like

Jus click the ā€œReplyā€ button on a persons post so that their name loads in the editor and then click this buttonā€¦

Just be sure if you modify the quote itself any the normal text that is being quoted cannot be on the same lines as the quote brackets and must be between them, as seen in my screenshots.

:wink: no prob.

2 Likes

Medea, please clean all this up when you get a chance - for the threadā€™s sakeā€¦ :+1:

Also, Iā€™m sincerely saddened to see we have such undesirables posting in this forum.

Pirates, get out. Childish trolls, get out. Thanks, bye.

Yeah, I bet a lot of people will buy the exact same game again cause weā€™re such sneaky vendors.

I canā€™t tell if youā€™re a moron or just stupid. But since you came up with some twisted logic for pirating our work and how weā€™re ā€œrippingā€ people off, I think either option works.

13 Likes

Builders construct a house. A year later theyā€™re hired to build another room onto the house and spend several months working on it. I guess charging for additional construction work = stealing cuz house is one product?.. good logic

Why would the builders or, in our case, a game company, ever spend several months working on something, at a cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars in wages, to build an addition for a house / game if they werenā€™t going to get paid anything for their time and labor?

Itā€™s a pretty simple concept that 99.9% of people seem to understand.

15 Likes

Hi Sir!
My GD says " GI v1.97 is not compatible with the version of grimdawn"

Im using 1.1.6.1 . Is there an old file that I can download for it to work. You said earlier that you dont upload old GI. Can I have the old GI that can support 1.1.6.1v ? thanks sir

No, GlockenGerda doesnā€™t keep old versions of the tool. Update your game to the latest version - 1.1.7.2.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just let the game update to the last version and GI will work. GoG or Steam? Or other oneā€¦?

Thank you sir

Then maybe you should leave this indie dev forums and stop asking support for your pirated copy and return when you have bought the game.