Play single RR elemental they said

its been years, for gods sake please stop it from happening it.
from the top of my head - just create a copy of every single human hero which would have affixless gear and use it in CR and SR instead of the normal ones.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be easier to remove “Resistant” prefixes from high level items? They did that for “Purging”…

iirc there’re a lot of affixes that give elemental res other than resistant, removing resistant wouldnt solve the problem but rather would reduce the chance of this happening.

Obviously, it’s time to make dual damage types builds. :scorv:

3 Likes

pepoocringe

wouldn’t the simple solution to just be remove WYSIWYG items from these particular annoying hoomans? - unless it’s not as easy as it sounds engine-wise ? :thinking:

then no loot from them in campaign.
unless you move the loot to their inventory.

ye something like that, or diff enemy “tables” for Cruci/MC if possible ?

The solution is for them to start running around butt naked. :scorv:

The solution is to just delete all enemies :sunglasses:

I kind of enjoy getting monsters like this. The occasional speed bump on the road to success! They’re like Diablo 2’s immune monsters in a way, but infrequent.

2 Likes

i don’t really disagree myself, tho fortunately i haven’t encountered them that often, and i’m ex also not a cruci time runner or deep sr diver
but i could see/understand from both of those perspectives how it could mega frustrate players to run into outside of MC

From 1.1.9.1 patch notes:

The change doesn’t work I guess? :expressionless:

1 Like

Nothing is forcing you to waste your time on these guys. You can always ignore them and move on, at least in campaign and SR. Afaik they aren’t present in Boss chunks so I don’t really see an issue.
Crucible might be another story but I don’t play that, are they really a problem there?

1 Like

ofc it didnt, problem is affixes on gear, nothing related to 10% (or w/e it is) additional resistance from CR itself.

yes.

OK then show a video of that instead of SR. That seemed a little bit silly to me to be honest.

2 Likes

My mistake, I read it wrong. I thought it removed their items giving resistances.

Ok I forgot about Sister Crimson and Brother Kymon, they really seem to be an annoyance. But still pretty much doable? I can understand the frustration for crucible speedrunners but in SR it’s fair game in my opinion.

since sister whatsherface and brother screwyourRR also exist in SR/boss rooms it hardly seems silly

edit, lol literally answered as i posted this :rofl:

ye i saw that as it posted :joy: