Potions restrictions

Developers, Zantai (possibly)! Please explain to me, WHY THE HELL did you take away the ability to drink several resist potions, etc.?! I still don’t understand what the point is in this?! Just a stupid restriction that is not conditioned by ANYTHING! Who were they bothering?! I want - I revel in potions. This is my game! Who cares before that?! Don’t take it as an insult, but these meaningless restrictions IN MY GAME (okay, even in the Grim League where there are already competitions, etc.) just piss me off!

1 Like

I agree a lot. This change is very bad

1 Like

Chugging 3 rows of potion buffs should not be the correct way to play. Most people, rightfully, did not even bother with the tedium of doing so as many of these effects required refreshing them every 30s, and the game was not balanced around it.

I get that it was probably fun for you to stack all those buffs and get the power boost, but it was an unbalanceable amount of free stats that trivialized endgame content for some builds. The game had this oversight not because we wanted potions to work this way, but because we simply did not have the time and manpower to do it right way back in the day.

Just like the two-handed weapon overhaul and the Nemesis system overhaul, our work on the upcoming Fangs of Asterkarn expansion warranted finally correcting this issue years later.

4 Likes

That is, do I understand correctly that you want to intentionally complicate/make the gameplay more interesting for the “old” players, but at the same time alienate beginners and average players? And you take away the freedom of role-playing from the players, tying them to YOUR playing style requirements. Don’t you think so? I don’t argue, with good (ALREADY ASSEMBLED) builds, resistor banks are ALMOST not needed. But then what about in “dungeons” or in realms where there are several debuffs at once? A? This is the most important question I have! In my opinion, this is very unreasonable. I always carried several cans of resistor with me just in case and used them often. Why not. Your “argument” is not relevant, because again, I repeat: you want to adjust the players’ playstyle to YOURSELF and are trying to “stifle” the gameplay in particularly difficult (or even not particularly difficult) places and battles. And you focus on PRO players in this regard. And this is very bad when developers impose on players how they should play in a SOLO game.
…and yes! I was talking about resistor banks, not buff banks. For the most part, this is what I’m unhappy with. This is to put it mildly. You see, I don’t like it when people tell me how to play in a SOLO game.
P.S.: Sorry if Google translator translated something incorrectly.

You need to see what happens in the game, the player disadvantages in dungeons, sir, crucible have been removed. Same with mobs, many stamina reductions have been removed or nerfed.