Projectiles destroy my fps. Elp

So is it high Crucible primarily you are speaking of when having these issues? If so I don’t have a lot of experience with late Cruc beyond being under the impression that it could tank most peoples FPS - tho I have seen videos of people with really nice rigs running it with high settings while recording smoothly.

Does framerate matter when it comes to calculating hits or attacks per sec etc. I mean skills like EoR or AAR will result in way lower damage if the game runs on 10 fps?

Just very crowded environment. More rare for SR. I also saw the videos recorded with 60 fps with perfectly running game on high settings. With a worse system. The envy is real.

Yes and yes.

I had a feeling…
Makes sense why all of my builds are so trash. I play at 10 - 30 fps most of the time. In my case though, patches helped with performance.

2 Likes

I think it helped a little! I see the load is more spread between the cores now and the lag is lower.

Does your automated tool work for 12 cores (windows)?

1 Like

It will work for any combination of cores.

1 Like

Check startup commands in steam.
After one of the updates I had something like -fullCPU (don’t remember exactly) command added and it caused to lower speed of the CPU by roughly half. I have no idea how that happened but when I removed it everything went back to normal.

You could also try playing without GI, it may have some impact depending on which features you’re using.