Pylon:Rogue

http://pylongame.com/

Has anybody played this? It is a rogue-lite but can’t really find too much info on this. Looks interesting, but we all know looks can be deceiving. Want info from someone here who has it and played it & can give us their impression. Steam “reviews” I don’t put any faith in.

I dunno, they got a trailer showing actual gameplay right there in your face. Looks pretty sweet to me. I’d probably give it a try based on just that. And the second video in the list on the Steam page shows a guy wielding 2 shields. I don’t know much but I do know that when you show me scenes of your character smashing mobs with 2 shields in real-time that I’m supposed to purchase and play it.

Looks pretty bland, but I’ll keep my eye on it.

I realize there was a video “right there in my face” which is why I said " Looks interesting, but we all know looks can be deceiving. "

a character can dual shield like a boss, just saying…

Yeah I noticed but it could be the game isn’t all that interesting. I’ll try it sometimes this week maybe and update here

Yeah it doesn’t look like something i’ll get either but the game itself looks not bad