Question: its possible to get from level 1 to 100 only in Crucible?

Hi everyone (sorry for my english) just a few question about how long we can play only Crucible just to be challenged.

I was trying to level up only in Crucible mode playing alone or with a friend. Its a super challenge way to play since level 1.

But I am concerned if it’s a waste of time or its possible to get level 100 and some how get the devotion points.

The reason to play in this way its to be a fast game with a friend and try different builds until we lose (only permadeath). In this case more a casual game.

Please dont see me as someone ignoring the story game or the main game. Just looking for some casual fast games.

Ty everyone

you can,
but it wont be efficient anymore, as far as i recall the leveling “bonus/exploit” got patched out, so you only get regular xp rewards now, which quickly trails off
if you do the speed leveling guide you can level up in like 8hours if that’s your main concern
also, another downside of cruci leveling ofc is 0 reputation gain

5h in main campign if you do it fast. And that method also includes revered with some and honored with all factions that u pick

I wonder - do you use Merits in this method to get all waypoints? Maybe it could be even faster.

Yes of course I use them

1 Like