Celestials

Celestial Lokarr

Roguelike Dungeons

Dungeons Mix

Special thanks: Safarel, ArchHeretic, mad_lee, KoS9K and Ricardi0

I also want to thank all Safarel Discord Community

9 Likes

Information

Stun Res in game doesn’t match Grimtools because items have been crafted for Stun Res

Atack Speed in the game more at 12% than in Grimtools
Because Grimtools incorrectly shows the full bonus of Justicar Guard set

2 Likes

i wanted to try something like that (was thorn with WL for FW but Inq seems like a better choice). happy to see it’s really solid, congrats on the build !

Any thoughts on how this would perform compared to a Purifier?

Is this thing still doing okay after the Oathkeeper genocide this patch? I’m already levelling one regardless.

don’t worry
build is ok and now have more aether resist :slight_smile:
update will be later
but nothing serious will be changed

1 Like

Hi,

How should I level this build the easiest way?
Is Righteous Fervor with gun & shield efficient?

Thanks

I started with the build… having oathbreaker set in the stash or some deviltongue… its great fun. Hopefully I find the endgame shield soon…

Excellent choice of song :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yo, wtf is this -10% damage modified to divine mandate/presence of virtue on oathbreaker? Does this mean I can’t take either?

hi
from 1 lvl you need to take OK and Aegis of Menhir skill

Is this better than DW Purifier?

Where does the AOE come from?

Thanks

i don’t test Purifier
Paladin is my LOVE

AoE is only Strorm Spread
it is more solo-shotgun build

:zap: Build Update 1.1.3.1 :zap:

Gun and board is interested concept and is not common to see build posted.

1 Like

I :heart_decoration: G&B and there are different builds in my collection

1 Like

Hey I have just over 45h in the game so I still have many things to figure out. One thing is priority in unlocking skills during the leveling process. What skills should be maxed first to have a smooth experience?
Thanks for the build and the videos.

Hi

I’ve forgotten how to leveling from the 1st without Lokarr’s Spoils and Potion of Clarity
But if you have this items and potions you choose OK and Aegis of Menhir skill. In Devotions you 1st take Bat and other like in final build

Than you go to OK’s Summon Guardian of Empyrion slill, take it by 1 point and that take Celestials Preset for max and a little bit DIvine Mandate

After than you choose 2nd mastery Inquisitor and go to Aura of Cencure also skip DIvine Mandate. If it will be difficult to play before Aura of Censure choose Inquisitoi Seal

Under effect of Potion of Clarity you maybe at the middle of Epic difficult approximately ~90 LVL

A little bit more time and you get 94 LVL
Now you can “dress up” for the final build items :star_struck:

1 Like

45h into the game means this is probably his first char and thus lack all of the items you used in the build :stuck_out_tongue:

@Diddite this build requires that you have the majority of those items used. For an easy to make paladin which is easy to level up and starting farming with I suggest that you look for my fire paladin guide here ☄ Collection of malawiglenn's Beginner Friendly builds

2 Likes

At 45 hours my 1st char was on Ultimate at Malamouth
Where we can by Potion of Clarity

1 Like